A selection of articles related to indian navy.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Navy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Navy.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Navy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Navy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian Navy ship in Mauritius for National Day celebrations
- NEW DELHI: Indian Naval Ship Tabar, a stealth frigate, today reached Port Louis in Mauritius on a four-day visit to participate in the National Day celebrations of the island country.
- Indian Navy's First All-women Crew Has Smooth Sail to Goa
- VISAKHAPATNAM: On International Women's Day on Tuesday when the Indian Air Force proudly announced to commission country's first women fighter pilots in June, the first all-women crew of Indian Navy created a history by clocking a smooth sail on ...
- Domestic Shipyards To Build All Indian Naval Warships
- NEW DELHI — India's domestic shipyards are meeting all warship requirements of the Indian Navy, according to the government. Indian Deputy Defense Minister Rao Inderjit Singh informed the upper house of Parliament on Tuesday that all major warships ...
- Indian Navy chief to visit UK, maritime ties to get fillip
- Indian Navy chief Admiral RK Dhowan is visiting UK from March 7 to March 10, 2016 to give a fillip to bilateral maritime ties as well as explore new avenues of cooperation.
- Get Ready, India: China's Navy Is Pushing West
- (We almost had to resort to pistols at daybreak.) The debate boils down to this: When will the PLA Navy be strong enough to overpower the Indian Navy in the Indian Ocean, an expanse that New Delhi considers an Indian preserve, if Beijing gives the word?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.