A selection of articles related to indian philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Philosophy.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Indian Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Indian Philosophy
- J. N. Mohanty, Classical Indian Philosophy (Rowman and Littlefield, 2002).
- INDIAN PHILOSOPHY AT UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII
- philosophy and Indian systems of psychology in its mainstream academy. Over an acknowledged leader in Indian philosophy in US academics.
- Indian Philosophy syllabus
- whether we can describe general characteristics of “Indian philosophy.” Objectives: Radhakrishnan and Moore, A Sourcebook in Indian Philosophy ( SB). 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Case for Visishtadvaita, sans rancour
- Indian philosophy encompasses diverse and divergent systems. In the past, a complete understanding of all these used to be a way of life for scholars who had plenty of time for intellectual pursuit. Not all the systems are in vogue now.
- Archbishop Cornelius Elanjikkal laid to rest
- All the metropolitans and bishops under the Roman Catholic Church assisted the Cardinal in the funeral service.
- Ancient Hinduism enlightens modern notions of evolution
- For in his words, “Indian philosophy, however, goes beyond both intelligence and matter, and finds a Purusha, or Self, which is beyond intelligence, of which intelligence is but the borrowed light.
- Relevance of Hinduism in modern era: A scientific perspective
- Indian philosophy in general and Hindu, Jain and Buddha philosophies in particular can provide some new ideas and alternative solutions to some of the above problems. One of the most important concept is the concept of knowledge in Indian philosophy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indian philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- India has a rich and diverse philosophical tradition dating back to ancient times. According to Radhakrishnan, the earlier Upanisads constitute "...
- Indian Philosophy Simplified
- Nov 13, 2007 Indian philosophy has been the source of sublime knowledge and wisdom for mankind for ages.
- Indian Philosophy
- Jonardon Ganeri, Philosophy in Classical India: The Proper Work of Reason J. N. Mohanty, Classical Indian Philosophy (Rowman and Littlefield, 2002).
- Six Schools of Indian Philosophy
- Six Schools of Indian Philosophy by Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati SwamiJ.com.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indian Philosophy Topics
final fantasy bestiary n-z tiamat
naturalism philosophy history
chinese river dolphin
malad city idaho legends and folklore
spanish colonial style architecture