Indian Railways Freight
A selection of articles related to indian railways freight.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Railways Freight. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Railways Freight.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Railways Freight is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Railways Freight books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian Railways targets more containerized freight
- Indian Railways is looking to expand its freight reach as sluggish global demand and infrastructure challenges weigh heavily on the public enterprise's growth plans.
- Indian railways to target freight business revival-minister
- Presenting the annual rail budget for 2016/17, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu said the freight business - which provides two-thirds of Indian railways' revenues - was struggling as capacity constraints bite and industrial demand slows.
- New Dedicated Freight Corridors of Indian Railways
- Freight Corridors Apart from Eastern(Ludhiana to Dankuni) and Western (Jawaharlal Nehru Port to Dadri) Dedicated Freight Corridors (DFCs) currently under implementation, in Budget Speech 2016-2017, it is proposed to take up the following freight ...
- Mechanism for revising Indian Railways passenger fares on the anvil: Suresh Prabhu
- Indian Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu today said the government will put in place a new mechanism for revising passenger fares and freight rates. “Whenever you raise fare, there are more questions raised than the fare rise. Therefore, we are trying to ...
- Trading community sceptical on railway freight reforms
- The major challenge the traders point out in freight movement is that Indian Railways goes by rake booking and not piecemeal booking of freight.