A selection of articles related to indian scriptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Scriptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Scriptures.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Indian Scriptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Scriptures books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What We Can Learn From the Indian Scriptures
- India has produced a phenomenal array of scriptures and religious texts. They span the whole range of the human thought process, from the dry and logical to the emotionally charged, with many swinging between these two extremes over the course of a few ...
- Indian Town Prays for a 'Son' on Supreme Court
- Neighbors say Judge Srinivasan's grandfather, Padmanabhan Iyer, was neither rich nor powerful, but his ability to commit scriptures to memory made him an object of awe: He was capable of chanting mantras for two hours without as much as glancing at a ...
- 'God will provide.' The life and legacy of Mother Teresa
- Last November, 46 years after she had rescued her first dying outcast from an Indian gutter, Mother Teresa declared herself ready to die when she was rushed to a private Calcutta hospital for the third time that year with heart failure.
- Film on Chinese monk's visit to India hits screens next month
- The film was made in Chinese and will be released simultaneously in both the countries, with the Hindi dubbed version in India and has Chinese film actor Huang Xiaoming playing the lead role of the famous monk. The agreement for the co-production was ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.