A selection of articles related to indian scriptures.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Scriptures. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Scriptures.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Indian Scriptures is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Scriptures books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Shree Jagannath and Shree Mandira in the Indian Scriptures
- Deva that asserts the oneness ofSri Jagannath and Sri Krsna. All along the epic Sarala Dasa.
- A Message from India - Hopi Vedic Parallels by Prash Trivedi
- According to the ancient Indian scriptures the creator “Param Brahma or Adi.
- Indian Scriptures
- Indian Scriptures. Author: Prof. Shrikant Prasoon.
- TANTRA THE INDIAN WAY
- the scripture by which the light of knowledge is spread: Tanyate vistaryate jnanam anemna iti tantram.
Suggested News Resources
- What can hunger strikes achieve?
- One of the first recorded is in ancient Indian scriptures, which talk of the brother of the exiled King Rama using the threat of a fast to coax him into returning. He placed himself on a bundle of sacred grass at his feet and refused to budge.
- Posted On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 03:40:06 AM
- The 60-year-old head of the Videocon Group is known to have an unrivalled command over the Indian scriptures, especially the Bhagvad Gita, never missing an opportunity to give public discourses on the subject.
- Return of Bhakti Fest
- The artist, who beatboxes over mantra and takes urban yoga to the next level, makes the comparison between the rhythmic way words and emotion are delivered in rapping, to the storytelling style of ancient Indian scriptures.
- Is Yoga Science or Religion Part V?
- Indian scriptures declare, “As is your food, so is your mind; and as is your mind, so are you a person”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to Ancient Indian Scriptures
- Jan 26, 2006 The ancient Indian scriptures have been the timeless and unequalled heritage of the world.
- Vedic Scriptures of India
- Scriptures Index The ancient Indian Vedic scriptures are the greatest heritage of India. These sacred texts were not preached by any single Messiah but.
- Hindu texts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Schools of Indian philosophy which cite the Vedas as their scriptural authority are classified as "orthodox" (āstika).
- Sacred-Texts: Hinduism
- The Vedas contain hymns, incantations, and rituals from ancient India. .
- Prophet (Pbuh) Foretold in Indian Scriptures- II - Islamic Voice
- Prophet (Pbuh) Foretold in Indian Scriptures- II. By M.I.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.