A selection of articles related to indian vasthu.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Vasthu. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Vasthu.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Vasthu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Vasthu books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How One Man Is Making Indian Museums Fun, Interactive and Inclusive!
- The dismal and decrepit state of most Indian museums is no secret. But architect and designer Abhishek Ray and his team are trying to change the experience of museum visits by creating spaces with appropriate exhibition displays, good lighting and ...
- A halo over your wardrobe: Your handy guide to ethical fashion choices in India
- WHERE: On their website (http://shop.upasana.in/), boutique shops and exhibitions; in Mumbai, their clothes will be available at the Pause for a Cause exhibition at the Coomaraswamy Hall at the Chhatrapati Shivajji Maharaj Vastu Sanghralaya in March.
- India's Richest Woman Eyes the Art World
- Nita Ambani is India's wealthiest woman, with a $20 billion family fortune and a 27-story home in Mumbai, but she hasn't been a power player in the art world, until now. Over the past six months, her Reliance Foundation—named ....
- Vasthu for studio units
- Several buyers have written in to ask how they can apply the ancient Indian science of architecture, Vasthu Sastra, in one large room which incorporates the living and dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Indian Vasthu Topics
Related searchesbiomolecule types of biomolecules
angkor wat central structure
human physical appearance
shivaji associates of shivaji
daron malakian solo career
rachel gibson biography