A selection of articles related to indian yogis.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Yogis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Yogis.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Yogis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Yogis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- British Yogi on a Hiatus From Teaching
- Since his first visit as a student in 1988, Mallinson has taken a break from teaching Sanskrit and Classical Indian Studies at SOAS, University of London.
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- This is my first visit to Kashi, even though, like many Indians, it has been part of my vocabulary and psyche since birth.
- Breeding Generosity
- Some of the great Indian yogis, a thousand years ago, said in their texts that they had learnt how to practise generosity by first giving things from their right hand to their left and then from left to right.
- Good Foundation is Key to Success in Life
- The yogic systems always focused on the muladhara. It is only in recent times that non-practicing “yogis” have written books and say you must focus on higher chakras.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indian Yogis Topics
Related searchesbridges in art poems
traffic light history
dream symbol miscarriage
agathe uwilingiyimana assassination