A selection of articles related to indian.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian drinks mogul Vijay Mallya leaves country owing $1bn
- The heavily indebted Indian drinks baron, Vijay Mallya, has left the country, the supreme court heard on Wednesday, as banks lined up to try to recover more than $1bn in unpaid loans.
- Indian drinks tycoon Vijay Mallya 'flees to Britain' with nearly £1bn in
- India's opposition Congress party on Thursday blamed the BJP-led government for allowing Mr Mallya to “flee”, with party vice-president Rahul Gandhi telling parliament on Thursday: “This person stole Rs. 9,000 crore [£900m]. How did he manage to run ...
- Indian guru refuses to pay fine for festival that threatens ecosystem
- India's environmental watchdog has fined a group led by a Hindu guru 50m rupees (£520,000) for constructing features that altered the topography and flow of a Delhi river before a cultural festival this weekend.
- India vs West Indies: India beat West Indies by 45 runs
- West Indies openers began on a brisk note but Indian bowlers picked up wickets at regular intervals to help India defend the total. Mohammed Shami, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja and Pawan Negi picked up two wickets each while Jasprit Bumrah and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescuisine of lesotho
microvitum the physics of life
economy of europe economic sectors
the library of babel plot summary
christianity and hinduism