A selection of articles related to indians.
Original articles from our library related to the Indians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indians.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Projective. Elements: Fire & Akasha. Clear yellow or orange ancient petrified resin (possibly pine tree). Electromagnetic. Opens solar plexus chakra for mental clarity, mood balance, confidence. Stomach anxiety, spine, Central Nervous System, brain, memory...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Indians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- No muss, no fuss for Corey Kluber as Cleveland Indians beat Cubs, 5-3
- He threw three scoreless innings as the Indians beat the Cubs, 5-3. He has not allowed a run in five innings this spring. The drama, well, that didn't come until the ninth inning.
- Michael Brantley could take BP with Cleveland Indians on Friday or Saturday
- Michael Brantley, loosening up before the first full-squad workout of spring training on Feb. 23 in Goodyear, Ariz., could take batting practice on the field Friday or Saturday.
- Cleveland Indians Could Be AL's Sleeping Giant in 2016
- If that prediction sounds familiar, maybe it's because you saw it last year on the cover of Sports Illustrated. The Indians, of course, did not win the World Series. To the contrary, they finished 81-80, 13.
- Terry's Talkin' about Cleveland Indians pitching depth: Terry Pluto (video)
- A year ago the Cleveland Indians started spring training with what seemed like a wealth of starting pitchers. Then Gavin Floyd's elbow barked and ended his season. Then Josh Tomlin had issues with his arm.
- Cleveland Indians sign Francisco Lindor and 19 others to one-year deals
- CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Indians announced the signing of 20 players Wednesday to one-year deals. There are only four players left unsigned in camp -- Joey Butler, Roberto Perez, Giovanni Soto and Erik Gonzalez. Those four players are expected to sign ...
Related searchesdon henley early years and the eagles
clopidogrel adverse effects
meaning of dreams about public speaking
playboy magazine best selling issue
divya siddhi dictionary