Indigenous Coordination Centres
A selection of articles related to indigenous coordination centres.
Original articles from our library related to the Indigenous Coordination Centres. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indigenous Coordination Centres.
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Celtic Gods and Heroes: The Gods of Ancient Ireland
- Celtic peoples established themselves in Ireland about 2,500 years ago. But humans had inhabited the island long before that, as evidenced by the monument site at Newgrange dating to 3000 B.C., as well as the prehistoric megaliths at Carrowmore in Sligo, and...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Nebt-Het (Gr: Nephtys) meaning "Mistress of the House", which is a title rather than a name, and the same word as her hieroglyphic sign shown above her head. Also called "Friend of the Dead". Daughter to Geb and Nut of the Heliopolitan...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Indigenous Coordination Centres is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indigenous Coordination Centres books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Indigenous Coordination Centres
- Indigenous Coordination Centres. I. /4' Nhulunbuy.
- Coffs Harbour Indigenous Ar arbour - Arts Mid North Coast
- Coffs Harbour Indigenous. Coordination Centre.
- Closing the Gap - Australian Centre of Excellence for Local
- Aug 12, 2011 Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. • Indigenous Coordination Centres – who/what are we.
- Directory of Aboriginal Services
- Directory of Aboriginal Services. Committee: FAHCSIA. Indigenous Coordination Centre (Adelaide).
- Indigenous Coordination Centre, Geraldton, WA 17 D
- Midwest Aboriginal Economic Development Industry Partnership. Secretariat, c/- Indigenous Coordination Centre, Geraldton, WA. 17 December 2010.
Suggested News Resources
- Chaney retires after 12 years
- After 12 years in the job, former senior Liberal politician Fred Chaney has retired as deputy chairman of the Native Title Tribunal this week. He talks to the ABC and reflects on the halting progress and depressing failures in modern black-white relations.
Suggested Web Resources
- Contact the Department
- Aug 15, 2011 The FaHCSIA network comprises our state and territory offices and Indigenous Coordination Centres (ICCs) located throughout Australia.
- Indigenous Coordination Centre (ICC)
- Indigenous Coordination Centre (ICC).
- Indigenous Coordination Centres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Indigenous Coordination Centres (ICCs) - Aboriginal and Torres
- Sep 8, 2010 Indigenous Coordination Centres (ICCs) look after most of the Australian Government's Indigenous programs.