A selection of articles related to indigestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Indigestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indigestion.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Angelica (Angelica Archangelics)
- This herb is great for stomach problems such as indigestion and heartburn. It also is said to boost energy and circulation. Magically speaking, you could use it as a protection amulet. If angelica is added to spells or baths, it breaks hexes. Chamomile (Matric...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Indigestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indigestion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Indigestion. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. U.
- Financial Indigestion
- Financial Indigestion.
- Indigestion. Indigestion is a symptom that can be associated with many disorders. It is a vague term used to describe any discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract.
- 60. Neutralisation of indigestion tablets
- Students neutralise an indigestion tablet with hydrochloric acid. Apparatus and equipment (per group) w Pestle and mortar (small) w 250 cm. 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Indigestion or angina: Identify the warning signs
- According to Stephen A. Siegel, clinical assistant professor of cardiology at the NYU Langone Medical Center, most people with indigestion think that they are having a heart attack as the pain is very vague.
- Healthy Memphis: Is chest pain heartburn, indigestion or a heart attack?
- At times, the symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, angina and a heart attack can be similar. However, there can be some big differences in symptoms as well.
- Face it, IndyCar needs American drivers
- So that audible groan you heard this week from IndyCar corporate — think of a grizzly with indigestion — was only logical, given the circumstances.
- FIVE FOODS TO BEAT BELLY BLOATING
- Peppermint leaves help cure indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and flatulence. The mint boosts the flow of bile which helps your body digest fats better.
- Survey reveals GP indigestion and heartburn pressures
- Research by Doctors.net.uk and OTC Bulletin has revealed that GPs' waiting rooms are being kept busy due to a steady influx of patients suffering from indigestion and heartburn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indigestion - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Describes indigestion, also called functional dyspepsia. Provides information about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Indigestion Pain, Symptoms, Remedies, Causes, and More
- WebMD explains what causes indigestion and how to treat it.
- Dyspepsia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dyspepsia (from the Greek δυσ- dys- and πέψις pepsis "digestion"), also known as upset stomach or indigestion, refers to a condition of impaired digestion.
- Indigestion - MayoClinic.com
- Indigestion — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms, treatment for this common digestive disorder.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfrench toast preparation
planeshift the death realm
pound sterling history
pop punk history