A selection of articles related to indigestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Indigestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indigestion.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Angelica (Angelica Archangelics)
- This herb is great for stomach problems such as indigestion and heartburn. It also is said to boost energy and circulation. Magically speaking, you could use it as a protection amulet. If angelica is added to spells or baths, it breaks hexes. Chamomile (Matric...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
Indigestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indigestion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Indigestion. National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse. U.
- Financial Indigestion
- Financial Indigestion.
- Indigestion. Indigestion is a symptom that can be associated with many disorders. It is a vague term used to describe any discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract.
- 60. Neutralisation of indigestion tablets
- Students neutralise an indigestion tablet with hydrochloric acid. Apparatus and equipment (per group) w Pestle and mortar (small) w 250 cm. 3.
Suggested News Resources
- Indigestion or angina: Identify the warning signs
- According to Stephen A. Siegel, clinical assistant professor of cardiology at the NYU Langone Medical Center, most people with indigestion think that they are having a heart attack as the pain is very vague.
- Healthy Memphis: Is chest pain heartburn, indigestion or a heart attack?
- At times, the symptoms of heartburn, indigestion, angina and a heart attack can be similar. However, there can be some big differences in symptoms as well.
- Face it, IndyCar needs American drivers
- So that audible groan you heard this week from IndyCar corporate — think of a grizzly with indigestion — was only logical, given the circumstances.
- FIVE FOODS TO BEAT BELLY BLOATING
- Peppermint leaves help cure indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and flatulence. The mint boosts the flow of bile which helps your body digest fats better.
- Survey reveals GP indigestion and heartburn pressures
- Research by Doctors.net.uk and OTC Bulletin has revealed that GPs' waiting rooms are being kept busy due to a steady influx of patients suffering from indigestion and heartburn.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indigestion - National Digestive Diseases Information Clearinghouse
- Describes indigestion, also called functional dyspepsia. Provides information about the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Indigestion Pain, Symptoms, Remedies, Causes, and More
- WebMD explains what causes indigestion and how to treat it.
- Dyspepsia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dyspepsia (from the Greek δυσ- dys- and πέψις pepsis "digestion"), also known as upset stomach or indigestion, refers to a condition of impaired digestion.
- Indigestion - MayoClinic.com
- Indigestion — Comprehensive overview covers causes, symptoms, treatment for this common digestive disorder.
Related searchesvagina dentata
microvitum the physics of life
economy of europe economic sectors
the library of babel plot summary
christianity and hinduism
the pursuit of happiness