A selection of articles related to indigestion.
Original articles from our library related to the Indigestion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indigestion.
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/clear yellow. Rejuvinating, especially if one does a great deal of thinking/mental work and little physical exercise. Mental clarity, focus, analysis, understanding, willpower, discipline, confidence. Used in Egypt and modern...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Angelica (Angelica Archangelics)
- This herb is great for stomach problems such as indigestion and heartburn. It also is said to boost energy and circulation. Magically speaking, you could use it as a protection amulet. If angelica is added to spells or baths, it breaks hexes. Chamomile (Matric...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Aethusa cynapium
- This is fool's parsley, a plant you'd better not consume. The Latin name is derived from the Arab word 'ai' what means burning, since the plant causes burning pains. The homoeopathic Aethusa mainly cures complaints with the nervous system and the digestion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Indigestion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indigestion books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Indigestion drugs taken by millions linked to dementia
- A popular type of indigestion and heartburn pill taken by millions of Britons could increase the risk of dementia by 44 per cent, according to a study.
- Henry Gives Alario Indigestion
- Cameron Henry brought his budget cutting bill before the Senate Finance Committee yesterday, and Senate President John Alario cross-examined the Appropriations Committee chairman about the mood of the House. “You see any more appetite in the ...
- Common indigestion drugs used by MILLIONS of us could lead to dementia, it's
- POPULAR indigestion pills taken by millions of Britons could increase dimentia, according to a study. Proton pump inhibitor drugs (PPIs) such as Pantoloc Control and Zanprol are prescribed to treat heartburn and indigestion as well as stomach ulcers.
- Quindell gives Slater & Gordon a case of indigestion
- As Australia's biggest class action law firm, Slater & Gordon should be well acquainted with the principle of caveat emptor.
- Spotless still open for more deals despite suffering acquisition 'indigestion'
- Cleaning and catering giant Spotless is not turning its back on acquisitions despite suffering "indigestion" after it completed a flurry of deals last year.
Related searchessafah and marwah
star of mulam
theory of colours newton vs goethe
medieval literature allegory
operation barbarossa outcome