A selection of articles related to indigo.
Original articles from our library related to the Indigo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indigo.
- Auras and Chakras
- An aura is the three-dimensional energy field that surrounds the bodies of all beings and things. The healthier you are, the further the aura will extend out from your body. How to read the Aura Find a place where there isn't any harsh light. Focus on one...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Purple, solid. Newly coming into greater use. Works with indigo & violet chakras to transmute/lift us out of emotions, fear. Seeing old patterns with new possibilities. Opens heart, inspiration, service, seeing clearly (mentally, physically, psychically),...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- Baptisia tinctoria (Wild Indigo)
- The source for this remedy is the wild indigo plant. The Northern American Indians discovered the anti-bacterial properties of this herb and they used it for paint. Baptisia is an acute remedy for cases of quickly arising infections and inflammations, leading...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Indigo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indigo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A320 Neo debuts in India, IndiGo first to receive plane
- New Delhi: Making its debut in India, the first eco-friendly A320 Neo built by European aircraft major Airbus landed at the Indira Gandhi International Airport on Friday, which was delivered to budget carrier IndiGo on Friday.
- IndiGo, GoAir among 8 private airlines that owe Rs 220 crores to AAI
- NEW DELHI: Eight private domestic airlines, including most profitable IndiGo and Tata Sons-invested AirAsia India and Vistara, did not pay dues to the tune of Rs 220.16 crore to Airport Authority of India last year, the Lok Sabha was informed on Thursday.
- IndiGo next in line to shift operations to T2
- With the announcement of Jet airways shifting its domestic operations to T2 from March 15, efforts are underway to shift the operations of leading low-cost carrier IndiGo airline to the same terminal.