A selection of articles related to individuality.
Original articles from our library related to the Individuality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Individuality.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Aurum metallicum (Gold)
- Aurum is gold. Astrology places the metal gold under reign of the Sun. Through nuclear reactions the Sun generates its own energy. The planets are born from the Sun; the Sun is in a way the father/mother of the family of our solar system. All life on the...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Sothis was the goddess personifying the dog-star Sirius, the bright appearance of which in the July dawn sky announced the annual flooding of the Nile. The Egyptian name of the goddess was "Sopdet", from which came the Greek Sothis, normally used in...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The next Sephirah is Tiphareth. It is represented by the Sixes, Wands:Victory, Cups:Joy, Swords:Earned Success, Pentacles:Material Success. The sixth path is called the Mediating Intelligence and serves to equilibriate the lower six Sephiroth leading down...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hod & Netzach
- Just as the previous pairs of Sephiroth, (Binah - Chokmah, Chessed - Gedulah), needed to be explained together to be fully understood, (Binah depends on that of Chokmah, and Chessed relies on Geburah, visa versa), so it is with Hod and Netzach. Hod is form...
Magick >> Qabalah
Individuality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Individuality books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Individuality of Numerals
- Individuality of Numerals. Sargur N. Srihari, Catalin Tomai, Sangjik Lee and Bin Zhang.
- Individuality in Religion
- And this is individuality, and the divine right of it.
- Individuality Matters...
- Individuality Matters... Working at Lonza Biopharmaceuticals, UK. Page 2.
Suggested News Resources
- Turks and Kurds: two peoples who sacrificed their individuality to their
- The Turkish state has created a national identity by force, but killed individuality and even humanity in the process. Thus, a dehumanized and impersonal identity without any individuality was created.
- Let Your Campus Apartment Express Your Individuality
- Each has its advantages, but there's one way that apartment living excels: it gives you the chance to express your individuality.
- Civilization versus the Barbarian
- Its absence was particularly glaring in John Stuart Mill's philosophical treatise, On Liberty, which made a very strong case for the radical permission of individuality.
- Sheep Men: Choice and Individuality in 'Catherine'
- by Jorge Albor From the depiction of cursed men as sheep to revealing confessional statistics, Catherine attempts to dismantle individuality, insulting and devaluing the player in the process.
- Trelise Cooper at New Zealand Fashion Week
- Synonymous with individuality, each Trelise Cooper piece is distinctive, directional and innately feminine. Alluring colours, sensuous fabrics and eye-catching details create a strong, sexy look that appeals to the imagination.
Suggested Web Resources
- Individual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Individuality is the state or quality of being an individual; a person separate from other persons and possessing his or her own needs, goals, and desires.
- Individuality | Define Individuality at Dictionary.com
- Individuality definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- individuality - definition of individuality by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·di·vid·u·al·i·ty ( n d -v j - l -t ). n. pl.
- Individuality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- in·di·vid·u·al·i·ty. noun \-ˌvi-jə-ˈwa-lə-tē\. plural in·di·vid·u·al·i·ties.
- On every hand are the enemies of individuality and mental freedom. Custom meets us at the cradle and leaves us only at the tomb.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.