A selection of articles related to indolence.
Original articles from our library related to the Indolence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indolence.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Indolence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indolence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1819 ODE ON INDOLENCE John Keats
- Ode on Indolence (1819). Keats based this poem on a passage in an The blissful cloud of summer-indolence.
- Epistemic Indolence
- Mind (1982) Vol. xci, 38-56. Epistemic Indolence.
- Indolence of the Filipino, The
- Feb 7, 2003 The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Indolence of the Filipino, by Jose . and indolence were the chief faults of his countrymen.
Suggested News Resources
- Church: 4Ps scheme promotes indolence
- program of President Benigno Aquino III as ineffective, Msgr. Gamaliel Tulabing, Vicar-General of the Diocese of Dumaguete, calls for the scrapping of the conditional cash transfer program which will only promote indolence among the poor.
- Idyllic Indolence
- I may not have done much with my summer, but I've done it in style! It's not summer until you've made a to-do list of all the productive things you want to accomplish, and then promptly ignore it.
- Ties that bind us
- Belying the 'indolence' conferred on her race, she was an industrious woman. She sold local teatime kuih and she made them fresh every afternoon. I helped her willingly.
- Tanganyika is 50! Let's party in the streets for
- That won't work in this case: Too much idealism and indoctrination in schools in turn soured by too much hypocrisy and indolence in public life has resulted in a people currently immune to any cajoling. Some fresh thinking is critical.
- "You have chosen poorly!" The Problem with Historical Analogies and U.S. Policy
- [A]ppeasement in Munich occurred as a result of Western indolence; appeasement in Vietnam is also occurring as a result of Western indolence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indolent | Define Indolent at Dictionary.com
- having or showing a disposition to avoid exertion; slothful: an indolent person. 2. Pathology.
- Indolence | Define Indolence at Dictionary.com
- Indolence definition at Dictionary.
- Indolence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Indolence. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Indolence - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- <a general feeling of indolence usually overtakes them during summer vacation> . First Known Use of INDOLENCE. 1710.
- indolence - definition of indolence by the Free Online Dictionary
- (See also IDLENESS.) bed of roses A situation or state of ease, comfort, or pleasure; the lap of luxury.
Related searchestotal sa burma
fear of flying
holy book in buddhism
murder murder demographics
george w bush domestic policy