A selection of articles related to indolence.
Original articles from our library related to the Indolence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indolence.
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Suit of Cups: Tarot Card Meanings
- 1 ACE OF CUPS Meaning: Beauty and pleasure, fullness, goodness, fertility, productiveness. Reversed: Erosion, sterility, clouded joy, false heart. 2 OF CUPS - Love Meaning: The unity of male and female in the broadest sense: can be inner harmony, can be...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Indolence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indolence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- And Another Thing: My indolence could save local government
- I don't know if I have a regular reader, or whether its two or three of you taking is in turns, sharing the burden, diminishing the pain of it all. Whatever it is, I'm very grateful.
- While Ragnar escapes, the women of Vikings dig in
- Ragnar still retains his restless curiosity about the world outside his kingdom, and even the other kingdoms he's conquered, but, at least to all outward appearance, now that curiosity springs from indolence rather than aspiration.
- Are dogs or cats better actors?
- Dogs are famous for their virtues – fidelity, strength, warmth, intelligence – cats for their indolence, indifference and disdain for the people who buy them food.
- The Simpsons Tapped Out Cheats & Tips
- First of all, it will rate you on Indolence, Consumerism, Tree-hugging, Vanity, Obedience, Gluttony, Righteousness, and Socialism. The higher stars that you have for each category, the better you are doing for the category.