A selection of articles related to indra astra.
Original articles from our library related to the Indra Astra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indra Astra.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Indra Astra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indra Astra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lord Ganesh • Son of Lord Shiva and Parvati • God of success
- Astra: bow and arrow. Indra. • King of Gods, ruler of heavens.
- 1 Per aspera ad astra? The formative years of scholars
- Per aspera ad astra? The formative years of .
- Belief in Indra and Development of This Belief in the Kory& Dynasty
- The thought of Indra belongs to Esoteric Buddhism like that of Doseon in the . Mah2praj@2p2ramita$astra, T.25, 443b; Ch6n-ku2ng-m6ng-ch6ng-sh^, T.
- 04 ADE2/Sato/p88-136
- 1. Bimantara (owned by the second son of President Soeharto). 2.
- Divine Weapons and Tejas in the Two Indian Epics
- Vis.n.u's tejas enters and energizes Indra's Vajra astra (“Thunderbolt- weapon”), so the king of the gods can slay the demon Vr.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astra (weapon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Indraastra, Indra, god of weather, Would bring about a 'shower' of arrows from the sky.
- ASTRA-MANTRAS IN THE RIG VEDA
- There were at least 3306 astras in Vedic times, as per the main Vedic gods.
- Vishal Talwar (indraastra) on Twitter
- Vishal Talwar (indraastra) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Vishal Talwar (indraastra) and get their latest updates.
- Indra Astra Bakti | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Indra Astra Bakti and others you may know.
- Mahabharat - Bhishma Parvam -Chapter 3- www.telugubhakti.com
- Excited with rage, Arjuna launched Indra Astra. That Indra Astra cut all the arrows shot by Kourava warriors into pieces. It killed all the horses tied to the chariots.