A selection of articles related to indra astra.
Original articles from our library related to the Indra Astra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indra Astra.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Indra Astra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indra Astra books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lord Ganesh • Son of Lord Shiva and Parvati • God of success
- Astra: bow and arrow. Indra. • King of Gods, ruler of heavens.
- 1 Per aspera ad astra? The formative years of scholars
- Per aspera ad astra? The formative years of .
- Belief in Indra and Development of This Belief in the Kory& Dynasty
- The thought of Indra belongs to Esoteric Buddhism like that of Doseon in the . Mah2praj@2p2ramita$astra, T.25, 443b; Ch6n-ku2ng-m6ng-ch6ng-sh^, T.
- 04 ADE2/Sato/p88-136
- 1. Bimantara (owned by the second son of President Soeharto). 2.
- Divine Weapons and Tejas in the Two Indian Epics
- Vis.n.u's tejas enters and energizes Indra's Vajra astra (“Thunderbolt- weapon”), so the king of the gods can slay the demon Vr.
Suggested News Resources
- Rama is Supreme
- When Indrajit's chariot is destroyed the two warriors stand on the ground and continue the battle. Indrajit uses his power of magic to enhance his invincibility and quell the enemy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Astra (weapon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Indraastra, Indra, god of weather, Would bring about a 'shower' of arrows from the sky.
- ASTRA-MANTRAS IN THE RIG VEDA
- There were at least 3306 astras in Vedic times, as per the main Vedic gods.
- Vishal Talwar (indraastra) on Twitter
- Vishal Talwar (indraastra) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow Vishal Talwar (indraastra) and get their latest updates.
- Indra Astra Bakti | Facebook
- Join Facebook to connect with Indra Astra Bakti and others you may know.
- Mahabharat - Bhishma Parvam -Chapter 3- www.telugubhakti.com
- Excited with rage, Arjuna launched Indra Astra. That Indra Astra cut all the arrows shot by Kourava warriors into pieces. It killed all the horses tied to the chariots.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indra Astra Topics
bear bears in mythology
sword dance literature
sound localization binaural cues
towson maryland trivia