A selection of articles related to indra varuna.
Original articles from our library related to the Indra Varuna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indra Varuna.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Indra Varuna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indra Varuna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Vedas
- Mantra 17 – Indra-Varuna (Author: Medhatithi Kanva).................................................. ............. 62.
- I.2 Vayu, Indra, Mitra-Varuna
- Hymn to Vayu, Indra-Vayu and Mitra-Varuna by the Seer. Madhucchanda. Text in Devanagari.
- 3. The One Alone
- Devas, there are many; Indra, Varuna, Mitra, Parjanya— these are the names of a few. They appear in these Rks, one after the other.
- The Hymns of the Rigveda
- 3 Sate you, according to your wish, O Indra-Varuna, with wealth: Fain would we have you nearest us.
Suggested News Resources
- KVSS - apology tendered
- Upendra tongue lashing dialogues in the court of Indra attack Indra, Varuna, Agni and Vaayu on their ills when he demand Indraja to be his life partner in a fiction filled cinema with lot of fantasy.
Suggested Web Resources
- Varuna - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the Rigveda, Indra, chief of the Devas, is about six times more prominent than Varuna, who is mentioned 341 times.
- Mar 3, 1997 In Vedic times, the worship of Varuna fell off as he was supplanted by Indra as king of the gods.
- The Vedic Gods: Indra, Agni, Soma, Varuna - ReligionFacts
- Mar 17, 2005 Overview of the gods of the Vedas, many of whom are no longer worshipped.
- Vedic Gods and Goddesses
- Scroll up.
- Indra and Varuna in Indian Mythology
- From the JacketIndra and Varuna are the two most important archetypal symbols of Indian mythology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.