- A very large, extinct land mammal of the genus Indricotherium (formerly Baluchitherium) of the Oligocene and Miocene Epochs. It stood 5.
- Borrissyak) Baluchitherium osborni (? syn. Indricotherium turgaicum,
- 35-66. 212. 1924.
- -MERICAN MUSEUM NOVITATES
- Indricotherium asiaticum Borissiak, 1916.
- EXTREME MAMMALS:
- Indricotherium, an herbivore that lived in the forests of central Asia between.
- Giants among us: Paper explores evolution of the world's largest
- Nov 25, 2010 Indricotherium, based on new skeletal reconstruction. Image: Wikipedia.
- En büyük memelinin kemikleri fışkırıyor!
- Baluchitherium (Indricotherium), en büyük karasal memeli hayvan olarak tanımlanıyor.
- Indricotherium - American Museum of Natural History
- Indricotherium stands about five meters tall. An average sized human, at about two meters in height, is shorter than one leg of this giant 20-ton mammal.
- Discovery Channel :: Walking With Prehistoric Beasts: Beast Gallery
- Indricotherium. These ancient members of the rhinoceros family are the largest land mammals in Earth's history.
- Indricotherium: Largest Land Mammal Ever - Associated Content
- Mar 28, 2007 Information on indricotherium, an extinct relative of rhinos that lived during the late Oligocene and early Miocene Epochs.
- Indricotherium - Oligocene epoch
- Indricotherium by paleo-artist Josef Moravec. Prehistoric Indricotherium from Oligocene epoch.
Indricotherium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indricotherium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
etymology of india bhrat
asian witchcraft china
super bowl iv minnesota vikings