- Oct 24, 2010 Definition of Indriya (senses). The senses walk along with one's intellect. Eyes, ears, skin, nose and tongue are the five medium of senses.
- Chapter 2: dvitīyaṁ kośasthānam CHAPTER TWO – THE INDRIYAS
- K9-22 Inclusion/Subsumption and other exposition in terms of the Indriyas. K23- 34 Whatever exercises supreme power or authority is called an indriya.
- Five Faculties (indriyas)
- Five Faculties (indriyas). Key ideas. • The Five Faculties (indriya) exert a controlling influence on the mind in two ways: 1.
- Entrenamiento de los Diez Sentidos o Indriyas en la Práctica del
- El morador interno se relaciona a través de los Indriyas.
- Two categories of indriyas. • Action performing – Karma Indriyas. – Hands.
- Pratyahara: The Unsual Way of Learning to Control the Conscious State
- The word "pratyahara" means "removing indriyas from material objects". Pratyahara is the stage at which an adept learns how to control the "tentacles" of consciousness that are called "indriyas" in Sanskrit.
- Indriyas - The Ten Senses
- Training the Ten Senses or Indriyas in Traditional Yoga Practice by Swami Jnaneshvara Bharati.
- Indriyas is a Sanskrit term.
- Sense Organs - The Indriyas
- In yoga, the sense organs are known as indriyas.
- indriya. 'faculties', is a name for 22, partly physical, partly mental, phenomena often treated in the Suttas as well as in the Abhidhamma.
Indriyas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indriyas books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdanish axe
shimoga shimoga district
battle of the boyne commanders
dream dictionary piano