Induce A Coma
A selection of articles related to induce a coma.
Original articles from our library related to the Induce A Coma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Induce A Coma.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Valerian Root, All About
- True Wild Valerian Root, Valeriana officinalis The name "Valerian" is derived from the Latin valere , which means "to be strong" and refers to both the health benefits of the plant as well as its distinct odor. The plant was known as "...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary V
- Lavender (Foeniculum Vulgare)
- Lavender tea, made from the blossoms is used as an antidepressant. It calms your nerves and tones down stress. Also it is a great headache reliever. For magic, lavender is used in purification rituals and spells. Burning the flowers in your bedroom can induce...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
Induce A Coma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Induce A Coma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Thiopentone induced coma after severe birth asphyxia
- Thiopentone induced coma after severe birth asphyxia. J A EYRE AND A R WILKINSON.
- Physiology of Consciousness; Pathophysiology of Trauma and
- quent, when we're talking about coma and states of arousal.
- Sedative-Hypnotic Drugs
- coma and death with overdose.
- therapy was limited, a control drug therapy-insulin chlorpromazine to
- The insulin coma was induced by a standard technique 50 times in each patient.
Suggested News Resources
- Woman Returns to Life, but Can't Remember Her Baby
- Her heart reportedly stopped beating for a period of 15 to 20 minutes, and upon resuscitation doctors were forced to induce a coma to prevent heart failure after she became dangerously agitated.
- Execution drug could cause pain, doctor says
- The state's medical expert, Dr. Mark Dershwitz, said the level of pentobarbital to be used in Florida's execution protocol was enough to kill by itself and would easily induce a coma.
Suggested Web Resources
- Coma as a Health Benefit.
- May 6, 2005 Inducing a coma can stop the progression of viral, systemic fungal or bacterial, and Fuireria infections.
- What's A 'Medically Induced Coma?' - CBS News
- Jan 10, 2006 It Lets Brain Hibernate To Recuperate, Protects It From More Injury.
- What Is a Medically Induced Coma and Why Is It Used?: Scientific
- Jan 10, 2011 Medically induced comas are only used when other options are lacking.
- What's an Induced Coma? - Slate
- Oct 18, 2005 On Monday, a teenager was sentenced to six months in prison for tossing a 20- pound turkey into oncoming traffic.
Induce A Coma Topics
Related searchesconditional mood
basalt types of basalt
list of conservation topics general
siberia administrative subdivisions