A selection of articles related to inductor physics.
Original articles from our library related to the Inductor Physics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inductor Physics.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- The great problem in practical workings is to bring things through to the Sphere of Malkuth and to do this effectively we must bridge between Malkuth and Yesod. Yesod is represented by the nines in the tarot, great strength, material happiness, despair and...
Magick >> Qabalah
- More Group Mind Basics (GM2)
- The similarities between the function of a two-way radio and the human body can be quite surprising. The body/mind constantly emits all aspects of our internal state to the environment, and in turn receives inputs from the world in the same manner. When we...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Mutual Psychic Augmentation (GM8)
- The science of physics is delving ever nearer to Cause in nature, and away from a fascination with the mechanics of effect. In a technical way, wisdom is thus being approached by the Western mind. Scientific statements are becoming more like those of the...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
Inductor Physics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inductor Physics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- These technologies will blow the lid off data storage
- "There are no physics limitations to this. What we now have in 3D NAND is a predictable ... Until memristor, researchers knew of only three basic circuit elements -- the resistor, the capacitor and the inductor.
- Electricity Basics: Resistance, Inductance & Capacitance
- A constant electric current running through an inductor produces a magnetic field. If the current changes, so does the magnetic field. The unit for inductance is the henry (H), named after Joseph Henry, an American physicist who discovered inductance ...
- Gaining new perspectives
- I fall into the latter category, as electrical physics has been my subject of interest ever since my high school days. After completing my schooling from Rajhans Vidyalaya, I came across a host of universities that offered the ...
- Viewpoint: Quantum Squeezing of Micromechanical Motion
- These results open the door for studies of quantum mechanics at length and mass scales where physics has previously been well described by classical theories, and for applications such as quantum sensors of forces, fields, and acceleration .
- Visualizing tropoelastin in a long-term human elastic fibre cell culture model
- It was demonstrated that TGF-β1 is a potent inductor for the generation of mature elastic fibres. In detail, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) revealed a higher desmosine/isodesmosine content, multiphoton laser scanning microscopy (MPLSM) ...