Indus Valley Civilization
A selection of articles related to indus valley civilization.
Original articles from our library related to the Indus Valley Civilization. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indus Valley Civilization.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Lily of the Valley: Correspondences
- Convallaria magalis POISON Folk Names: Convallaria, Jacob's Ladder, Ladder to Heaven, Lily Constancy, Male Lily, May Lily, Our Lady's Tears Gender: Masculine Planet: Mercury Element: Air Deity: Apollo, Aesculapius Power: Mental Powers, Happiness...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Indus Valley Civilization is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indus Valley Civilization books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Decoding this script could crack the mystery of the Indus valley civilization
- The Indus River Valley civilization site is as important to archaeologists as ancient Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt.
- Novel museum to come up at Harappan site: Khattar
- To preserve and protect the rich ancient civilisation of the State, a museum will come up at Panchkula in Haryana at a cost of around Rs 24 crore, Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar said on Tuesday. The Chief Minister announced this after launching the ...
- I am a Pakistani Indian....
- I am the heir to the same great Indus valley civilization and I have the same claim to India as those who belong to modern political India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indus Valley Civilization Topics
group isomorphism examples
arranged marriage social aspects
tom seaver hall of fame