A selection of articles related to industry.
Original articles from our library related to the Industry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Industry.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- What are the elements, and how many of them are there?
- In the context of magick and ritual, you will find that the four elements of Air, Fire, Water, and Earth are often used. These are powerful representations of natural magick. On the pentacle, our sacred symbol, each point of the star represents one element....
Magick >> The Elements
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Industry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Industry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Trump Blames EPA For Ohio's Struggling Coal And Steel Industry
- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump took aim at the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) regulations targeting Ohio's coal and steel industry Saturday, calling the agency a disaster. “They are a complete disaster, we are going to change ...
- President Obama Urges Tech Industry to Comprise on Unlocking Smartphones
- ObamaSXSW At South by Southwest on Friday, President Barack Obama discussed the importance of balancing civil liberties with the need for law enforcement to protect the public and cautioned the tech industry against taking an absolutist view about ...
- ISRO plans to double its launches, asks industry for bigger stakes
- The Indian Space Research Organisation intends to more than double its launches in a year, and get on board industries to build entire satellites as well as partner in rocket integration by taking bigger stakes, its Chairman AS Kiran Kumar has said.
- Israel wants to be the tech hub for the world cannabis industry
- That admonition kicked off the first day of presentations and roundtables at Cannatech, a three-day conference on the marijuana industry held this past week in Israel. Instead of pot edibles, hundreds of attendees munched on pita sandwiches and Turkish ...
Related searcheswill durant the story of civilization
independent citizens movement icm
dream dictionary writing
thanjavur district geography