- Percolation, sliding, localization and relaxation in topologically closed circuits
- The absence of resistor-network-disorder formally corresponds to α = ∞ in equation (3), meaning that all the wn have the same value.
- General relativity and cosmic structure formation
- A weak-field expansion is useful in situations where the metric perturbation variables ϕ, Ψ, Bi, hij defined in equation (1) are small, as is the case on cosmological scales.
- Cropping frequency and area response to climate variability can exceed yield
- Temperature levels are −1 °C, 0 °C, +1 °C different from , the local mean temperature for years 2002/03 to 2009/10.
- EY's Canadian mining index gains 2% in Q4
- Blandly, EY concludes that "Although the operational and financing benefits from leaner balance sheets and expected improvement in equation will affect mining industry positively, further declines in metal prices are a risk the sector is focused on.".
- Brendon McKibbin: Relegation 'not in equation' for London Irish
- London Irish scrum-half Brendan McKibbin says relegation is "not in the equation" for the club despite their lowly Premiership position. Irish moved off the bottom and above fellow strugglers Newcastle with a 20-15 win against the Falcons on Sunday.
Inequation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inequation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesglider sailplane design
audi s4 fifth generation 2011-
dhu al-hijjah timing
patrick troughton doctor who
politics of greece
pascal and c type escapes