A selection of articles related to infant baptism.
Original articles from our library related to the Infant Baptism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infant Baptism.
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 20:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again. 10:2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples, 11:2 And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Infant Baptism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infant Baptism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- I N F A N T B A P T I S M
- family had come to believe, so some will question whether it helps the case for infant baptism.
- Infant Baptism
- Infant Baptism. Why it is appropriate where parents have faith in Christ and participate in the Christian. Community.
- Infant Baptism View
- Jun 23, 2009 2. infAnt bAptism view. Sinclair B.
- BABY DEDICATION OR INFANT BAPTISM
- BABY DEDICATION OR INFANT BAPTISM.
Suggested News Resources
- Should I be re-baptized?
- Many traditionally “believers' baptism” churches are now accepting the “infant baptism” of those wanting to join their churches. But it sounds like (this church) is wanting to deny. Have the pastor call me.
- Many ways to know the Book of Mormon is true
- One example is infant baptism. Since an infant doesn't have accountability, he said, with infant baptism “You lose the covenantal nature of the baptismal ordinance.
- Supreme Court to decide if Christian schools choose who can teach
- If a Southern Baptist pastor suddenly decides infant baptism is OK, his board of deacons has the right to fire him.
- An Untrendy Church?
- Infant baptism by its very nature makes false Catholics. This is a real creation of the fourth century and Augustine's claim that unbaptized infants went to Hell or did not make heaven.
- Accommodate all religions
- What if that child's parents don't believe in infant baptism? What's going to happen if the Muslims build their own schools? Will all faiths then begin to build their own education facilities?
Suggested Web Resources
- Infant Baptism
- Infant Baptism. Fundamentalists often criticize the Catholic Church's practice of baptizing infants.
- Infant baptism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Water is poured on the head of an infant held over the baptismal font of a Catholic church. Infant baptism is the practice of baptising infants or young children.
- The Biblical Basis For Infant Baptism
- Nov 16, 2003 First, we are mindful that many denominations do not recognize infant baptism as being consistent with the teachings of Scripture.
- Infant Baptism — Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- I asked myself several other questions as well: "How can an infant 'believe and be baptized'?" "Where in Scripture does it show an infant being baptized?
- Infant Baptism
- Infant baptism is performed in the name of the Lord, but does the Lord authorize it ? Is it of human Let us examine infant baptism in the light of the Word of God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Infant Baptism Topics
Related searchesmucha lucha spin-off merchandise
al capone birth and early life
spirituality and leadership
criticism of islam
blood type rh factor frequency
merit and virtue