- infantophilia. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation Infantophilia -— a new subcategory of pedophilia?
- Clinical and Scientific Findings Regarding Sexual Abuse
- infantophilia (infants), kleptophilia (stealing), masochism, necrophilia (corpse), pedophilia.
- The World Federation of Societies of Biological Psychiatry (WFSBP
- Infantophilia is used to describe individuals interested in children younger than 5 years.
- Phylogenetic fallacies and sexual oppression
- ephebophilia and infantophilia, or its relation to other cross- generational relationships.
- Understanding sexual orientation and paedophilia
- Also called infantophilia. This term describes adults who are sexually attracted to. `babies' or `infants'.
- infantophilia - Wiktionary
- infantophilia (uncountable). The primary sexual Infantophilia -— a new subcategory of pedophilia? Retrieved from "http://en.
- Infantophilia--a new subcategory of pedophilia?: a preliminary study.
- Infantophilia--a new subcategory of pedophilia?: a preliminary study. Greenberg DM, Bradford J, Curry S.
- Infantophilia by jjoth | Song | Free Music, Listen Now
- Infantophilia by jjoth: Listen to, download, play and stream the song, Infantophilia, on demand.
Infantophilia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infantophilia books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
tai ji juan
wh-movement subject extraction
meaning of dreams about quilts
flower flower function
leadership scope of leadership