A selection of articles related to infection.
Original articles from our library related to the Infection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)
- Echinacea is a natural antibiotic and also an immune systen stimulator. If drinken in a tea it can ward off colds, flu, and infection. For magic, it can be used as an offering for the God and the Goddess to strengthen a spell or ritual....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Infection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zika may cause brain infection in adults — study
- The mosquito-borne Zika virus already linked to serious brain birth defects could also be responsible for severe brain infections in adults, a new study has shown.
- A mysterious infection may have killed 15 people in Wisconsin, and health
- The rare bacterial infections began cropping up late last year across parts of southeastern Wisconsin, affecting dozens of people who had little in common, other than their advanced age and a history of existing health problems.
- Diabetes May Raise Dangerous Staph Infection ...
- FRIDAY, March 11, 2016 (HealthDay News) -- People with diabetes may be significantly more likely to develop potentially deadly "staph" blood infections than those without diabetes, a new study suggests. As the Danish researchers explained, Staphyloccus ...
- Rare Infection Mystify Wisconsin Health Officials, May Have Killed 15 People
- "The number of cases is remarkable, given how infrequently these infections are seen," said Michael Bell, deputy director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion.
- Second homeless person dies from bacterial infection
- The most recent death occurred late last week, said Dr. Anita Barry, director of the Infectious Disease Bureau at the Boston Public Health Commission. The victim was a woman who had declined to be vaccinated, she said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
paracetamol mechanism of toxicity