A selection of articles related to infection.
Original articles from our library related to the Infection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Infection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prevention and management of wound infection Core Principles
- 1. Prevention and management of wound infection.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- 7. Urinary Tract Infection. The concern of renal specialists for urinary tract infections.
- Definitions of Infection for Surveillance in Long-term Care Facilities
- the cost-effectiveness of infection control programs infection control in these facilities.
- Urinary Tract Infection Clinical Background
- 1. University of Michigan. Guidelines for.
Suggested News Resources
- Heart Transplant Saves Life of Young Girl Who'd Been Misdiagnosed With Pneumonia
- By COURTNEY HUTCHISON, ABC News Medical Unit Greer Underwood, 10, became the first child to receive an experimental heart device after what doctors thought was a sinus infection turned out to be a deadly heart condition.
- First Human Case of West Nile Infection Is Confirmed in North OC
- A man from Buena Park has been hospitalized with county's first confirmed case of the virus this year. Infected mosquitoes have been found around Los Alamitos. By Paige Austin A Culex pipiens female mosquito.
- Rare immune cell is asset and liability in fighting infection
- Researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have found that the immune cells the bacteria have exploited can be both helpful and harmful in fighting infection.
- Rep. Joe Wilson hospitalized with viral infection
- Joe Wilson, who famously shouted out “You lie” during President Obama's 2009 address to a joint session of Congress, has been hospitalized due to a viral infection, his office said Thursday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Infection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Infection begins when an organism successfully colonizes by entering the body, growing and multiplying. Most humans are not easily infected.
- MRSA infection - MayoClinic.com
- MRSA infection — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of this virulent staph infection.
- Infection definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.