A selection of articles related to infection.
Original articles from our library related to the Infection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infection.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Starting an Herbal Garden
- When planning an herbal garden it is important to decide what herbs you want to grow. Then decide where you're going to plant them. Will it be indoors or outdoors? Is there enough sunlight? Is the soil loose with good drainage or very firm and rocky? And so...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea Purpurea)
- Echinacea is a natural antibiotic and also an immune systen stimulator. If drinken in a tea it can ward off colds, flu, and infection. For magic, it can be used as an offering for the God and the Goddess to strengthen a spell or ritual....
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary P
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Safety With Herbs in Healing and Magick
- I want to talk to you about Safety. There are a lot of common misconceptions out there regarding herbal healing, and I hope with this article to be able to clear some of those up. Safety with any treatment is essential for overall health and well-being,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Infection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infection books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Prevention and management of wound infection Core Principles
- 1. Prevention and management of wound infection.
- Urinary Tract Infection
- 7. Urinary Tract Infection. The concern of renal specialists for urinary tract infections.
- Definitions of Infection for Surveillance in Long-term Care Facilities
- the cost-effectiveness of infection control programs infection control in these facilities.
- Urinary Tract Infection Clinical Background
- 1. University of Michigan. Guidelines for.
Suggested News Resources
- Heart Transplant Saves Life of Young Girl Who'd Been Misdiagnosed With Pneumonia
- By COURTNEY HUTCHISON, ABC News Medical Unit Greer Underwood, 10, became the first child to receive an experimental heart device after what doctors thought was a sinus infection turned out to be a deadly heart condition.
- First Human Case of West Nile Infection Is Confirmed in North OC
- A man from Buena Park has been hospitalized with county's first confirmed case of the virus this year. Infected mosquitoes have been found around Los Alamitos. By Paige Austin A Culex pipiens female mosquito.
- Rare immune cell is asset and liability in fighting infection
- Researchers at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have found that the immune cells the bacteria have exploited can be both helpful and harmful in fighting infection.
- Rep. Joe Wilson hospitalized with viral infection
- Joe Wilson, who famously shouted out “You lie” during President Obama's 2009 address to a joint session of Congress, has been hospitalized due to a viral infection, his office said Thursday.
Suggested Web Resources
- Infection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Infection begins when an organism successfully colonizes by entering the body, growing and multiplying. Most humans are not easily infected.
- MRSA infection - MayoClinic.com
- MRSA infection — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, causes and treatment of this virulent staph infection.
- Infection definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Online Medical Dictionary and glossary with medical definitions.
Related searchessaccharin chemistry
ankylosing spondylitis medication
soil soil components