A selection of articles related to infections.
Original articles from our library related to the Infections. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infections.
- Garlic: A Great Herb For Winter!
- Garlic is used for the common cold, and sore throat. It is a natural antibiotic and antiviral. It can be used for ear infections in children, high blood pressure, high colesterol, fungal infections, chronic or recurrent infections, frequent yeast infections,...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Echinacea, the Sacred Plant
- A full grown Echinacea-plant is an impressive and decorative appearance. You may consider giving her a place in your garden. This beautiful plant will probably steal your heart with her large, colorful and long lasting flowers. No doubt you have heard of...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary E
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- --> Tuberculinum is made of pus from a tubercular abscess. Although this does not sound very friendly it is a great and important medicine. It is used when there is a history of tuberculosis in the family, in the first stadium of tuberculosis in a patient,...
Remedies >> Remedies T
Infections is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infections books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Designer coatings fight infections and help bones heal
- Micro computed tomography images show a front view (top) and top-down view of the marrow space (bottom) of rat shinbones with a cylindrical implant (position indicated with red arrow).
- Puerto Rico Faces Hundreds of Thousands of Zika Infections
- Mosquitos are seen inside a trap on June 29, 2012 in Pleasant Hill, California.
- High-Ranking Female Monkeys Have Less Lice But More Infections
- Thanks to all the extra grooming, high-ranking female macaques never have to worry about lice. However, popularity comes at a price. Researchers found that high-ranking macaques were more likely to contract infections because they came in contact with ...
- Antibiotic Combo as Effective as Gold-Standard for Complicated Intra-Abdominal
- A new study shows ceftazidime-avibactam in combination with metronidazole is non-inferior to meropenem for treating complicated intra-abdominal infections (cIAI). The finding comes as increasing incidence of multidrug resistance in extended-spectrum ...
- A mysterious infection may have killed 15 people in Wisconsin, and health
- The rare bacterial infections began cropping up late last year across parts of southeastern Wisconsin, affecting dozens of people who had little in common, other than their advanced age and a history of existing health problems.
Related searcheschrist the redeemer statue history
deus ex characters jaime reyes
pakistan independence and after
korean web culture cyworld
manage our emotions
conspicuous consumption marketing