A selection of articles related to infinite series.
Original articles from our library related to the Infinite Series. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infinite Series.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
Infinite Series is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infinite Series books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 494 9 INFINITE SERIES an. O . ' / .
Suggested News Resources
- Tomma Abts at Kunsthalle Düsseldorf
- She paints an infinite series of geometrical shapes that subsequently become mesmerising. Her pieces, filled with circles, triangles and squares, seem to be almost three-dimensional.
- The genius who lives downstairs - extract
- At Ashdown, Simon worked with infinite series, negative numbers, modular arithmetic and "imaginary" numbers. At Eton, Simon's mathematics left this practical stuff behind. It entered the world of magic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Infinite Series -- from Wolfram MathWorld
- 5 days ago Calculus and Analysis > Series > General Series >. Infinite Series.
- Infinite Series (identify your series here)
- Infinite series: An infinite series is the sum of infinitely many numbers, like 1+2+3 +4+... Clearly, this sum is infinite; it is said to diverge.
Infinite Series Topics
Related searchesshort message service history
prostitution legal issues
uriels machine comments
bronte sicily history
cocteau twins bootlegs