A selection of articles related to infirmities.
Original articles from our library related to the Infirmities. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infirmities.
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. 12:2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Rebuke not an elder, but entreat him as a father; and the younger men as brethren; 5:2 The elder women as mothers; the younger as sisters, with all purity. 5:3 Honour widows that are widows indeed. 5:4 But if any widow have children or nephews,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 5:2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 5:3 And he...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and showing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him, 8:2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For what the...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Infirmities is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infirmities books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- “…the Spirit ALSO helpeth our infirmities.”
- Shelton Park Church of God. Pastors Corner. April 3, 2011.
- JV ly cr v1r-. 1. 4.
- ANNEXURE A CONSTITUTIONAL INFIRMITIES IN THE
- CONSTITUTIONAL INFIRMITIES IN THE COMPULSORY LICENSING SCHEME. B. P.
- Touched With the Feeling of Our Infirmities
- Touched With the Feeling of Our Infirmities. *-ac- .
Suggested News Resources
- Coulter Op-Ed: The Sun Never Sets on the British Welfare System
- Even the "disabled" (according to the British benefits system) seem to have miraculously overcome their infirmities to dash out and steal a few TVs. Congratulations, Britain!
- Around Town: Barclay Villa homes built with seniors in mind
- And if the decision is made to stay put, then maintenance on older homes can be costly and expensive renovations may be necessary should there be a need due to aging or medical infirmities.
- Trying at Lamb's Players Theatre
- By Jeff Smith | Posted August 20, 2011, 12:11 pm When not assaulted by the infirmities of old age, or "senior moments" in which memory calls a time out, Judge Francis Biddle is in memoir mode.
- Ban on Non-Lawyer Investments Defies Market Reality, Firm Argues
- Mr. Carton's papers document a litany of alleged federal constitutional infirmities in Rule 5.4, ranging from First Amendment violations to breaches of the commerce clause.
- As many as 605 refugees in Kentucky could lose benefits without congressional
- Because of her inability to speak or write English and her physical infirmities, she has been unable to acquire literacy in English or pass the US citizenship test, although she is a legal permanent resident, he said.
Suggested Web Resources
- infirmities - definition of infirmities by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·fir·mi·ty ( n-fûr m -t ). n. pl.
- Bible Dictionary: Infirmities
- Infirmities. << Infirm. Infirmities.
- Infirmity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : the quality or state of being infirm b : the condition of being feeble : frailty. 2. : disease, malady.
- Infirmity | Define Infirmity at Dictionary.com
- Infirmity definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Isaiah 53:4 Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows
- Surely he hath borne our infirmities and carried our sorrows: and we have thought him as it were a leper, and as one struck by God and afflicted.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespuncak trikora
australian words sporting terms
spiritual rituals and ceremonies/
alvin and the chipmunks history