A selection of articles related to infirmity.
Original articles from our library related to the Infirmity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infirmity.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 5:2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 12:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Infirmity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infirmity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Merely the absence of infirmity
- I ask, because at the moment, whenever I ask variations of that question to medical colleagues, the response invariably reflects abject misery. Of course, to some degree this isn't anything new. Doctors, historically, have loved a good moan.
- Editorial: Local dream team sheds light on end-of-life decisions
- Then came Hawkins' resolve: she would cease eating and drinking when she felt advancing infirmity was about to rewrite that. She put her plan into motion in the summer of 2014 and died that September at home at the age of 90, surrounded by her adult ...
- A winter from which I am trying to awake
- The frequent presence of an ice-free walking route from the deck to the garage mitigated the claustrophobia — an infirmity of the brain related to cabin fever — that perennially haunts January and February afternoons.
- Case moves forward against McCandless mother accused of drowning two sons
- Defense attorney Michael Machen is expected to file a notice of a diminished capacity or mental infirmity defense next week. After the two boys, Luke, 3, and Daniel, 6, died, Ms. Schlemmer was ruled incompetent and sent to Torrance State Hospital for ...
- The sacraments of healing
- Christ's compassion toward the sick and his many healings of every kind of infirmity, according to Church teaching, are a “resplendent sign” that “God has visited his people” and that “the Kingdom of God is close at hand”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.