A selection of articles related to infirmity.
Original articles from our library related to the Infirmity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Infirmity.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans,...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; 4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins: 5:2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 12:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Infirmity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infirmity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- State Tax Form 3ABC Assessors' Use only
- Parcel Id. FINANCIAL HARDSHIP: ACTIVATED MILITARY – AGE AND INFIRMITY You must meet both age and infirmity requisites to qualify.
- All “Stuffed”Up— The Infirmity of - Credit Union National Association
- seeking the lifestyles of the rich and famous. For some, it's a disease. All “Stuffed” Up—.
- The Infirmity of Social Democracy in Postcommunist Poland
- The Infirmity of Social Democracy in Postcommunist Poland. A cultural history of the socialist discourse, 1970-1991 by Jan Kubik.
- APPLICATION FOR ABATEMENT OF PROPERTY TAXES BY
- BY REASON OF INFIRMITY OR POVERTY. (TITLE 36 M.R.
- Jesus Heals Woman on Sabbath
- And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. 12.
Suggested News Resources
- Tampa mother charged with killing children will use insanity defense
- Schenecker's lawyers filed their intention late Friday to use mental infirmity to defend their client. "(Schenecker) did not know what (she) was doing or its consequences," Maura Doherty, one of her attorneys, said in the two-page notice.
- Dishonest search for wealth compromises health
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) defines health as a “complete state of physical, mental and social well being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.
- Steve Jobs and the Death of the Personal Computer
- Mr. Jobs's retirement announcement was less of a surprise, especially after the leaked photos of his shocking infirmity. Mr.
- Growing number of old people in prison
- ''Research findings … suggest that prison environments and regimes poorly cater for the needs of older prisoners with physical disabilities, such as limited mobility … hearing or vision impairments, infirmity or incontinency,'' the study says.
- The Misrepresented Majority
- Taken together, these three groups -- those that did not vote for the winner, those under voting age, and those that did not vote at all (due to age, infirmity or apathy) -- could well comprise more than half the citizens in most districts.
Suggested Web Resources
- Infirmity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : the quality or state of being infirm b : the condition of being feeble : frailty. 2. : disease, malady.
- infirmity - definition of infirmity by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·fir·mi·ty ( n-fûr m -t ). n. pl.
- Infirmity | Define Infirmity at Dictionary.com
- Infirmity definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Infirmities include grief, sorrow, pain, distress, etc. They are not necessarily sicknesses but can open the door for sickness and disease.
- The Woman Who Had A Spirit Of Infirmity
- And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself, etc. Q.
great wall of china
periscope early examples
de virga world map
ruth carter stapleton