- Peffley: Daffodils remind us spring is on the way
- Generally, while the daffodil has a single inflorescence, the jonquil inflorescence has several yellow flowers, usually smaller than the single flower of the daffodil, often strongly scented and rounded foliage.
- Despite adverse weather condition, Bengal mango belt expecting high level of crop
- "Flowering of mango takes place till first week of March and low rainfall during this period is good for the soft flowers to remain attached to inflorescence," said Prof. A. Chaudhury, DEAN, North Bengal Agriculture University.
- Luxury Ambiance & Chic Guests as 'Inflorescence' by Ere Dappa launches at
- Inflorescence by Ere Dappa launch in Temple Muse - Bellanaija - October010 On Saturday 10th October 2015, luxury lifestyle store, Temple Muse, launched the much anticipated collection – 'Inflorescence' by Ere Dappa. The fashion brand & designer, known ...
- The mysterious ways orchids affect their army of pollinators
- Pollinator on the inflorescence of a Gymnadenia orchid. Courtesy of Karin Gross/University of Zurich. View Caption.
Inflorescence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inflorescence books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.