A selection of articles related to influential.
Original articles from our library related to the Influential. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Influential.
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Spirit of Jezebel
- Jezebel was a princess of Sidonia and a priestess of the pagan god Baal. In 116 she married the Israelite King Ahab. Jezebel had Ahab under her control.
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Influential is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Influential books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE 500 MOST INFLUENTIAL MUSLIMS
- We have strived to highlight people who are influential as Muslims, that is, people categorizing, and are sure that we have missed some influential people.
- INFLUENTIAL HISPANICS
- Influential Nodes in a Diffusion Model for Social Networks
- Influential Nodes in a Diffusion Model for Social. Networks. David Kempe1⋆, Jon Kleinberg2⋆⋆, and Éva Tardos2⋆⋆⋆.
- Mining a Digital Library for Influential Authors
- ural to ask which authors are most influential in a particular topic. We present a many subdisciplines, each of which has its own influential researchers.
Suggested News Resources
- Security Magazine Names Ryder Executive as One of Industry's Most Influential
- For additional information on the Most Influential report, please visit www.securitymagazine.com .
- Carla Lewis- Long Selected For "Most Influential Minorities In Cable"
- 31, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Carla Lewis- Long of New York, NY has been honored with a recognition by CableFAX: The Magazine in its selection of "Most Influential Minorities In Cable.
- Medimix International CEO Named to Top 100 of Most Influential People in Pharma
- Miami, FL, September 04, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Medimix International announced that Henry Gazay, CEO of Medimix International and VoxMedTM, has been named as one of the 100 most influential people in the life sciences industry.
Suggested Web Resources
- Influential - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of INFLUENTIAL. : exerting or possessing influence. — in·flu·en·tial·ly \- ˈen(t)-sh(ə-)lē\ adverb.
- Influential | Define Influential at Dictionary.com
- Influential definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- influential - definition of influential by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·flu·en·tial ( n fl - n sh l). adj. Having or exercising influence.
- Influential Synonyms, Influential Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for influential at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- The 2011 TIME 100 - TIME
- Meet the most influential people in the world. They are artists and activists, reformers and researchers, heads of state and captains of industry.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesenglish female singers
dream dictionary rocking chair
transportation in hungary highways
astrazeneca controversy over nexium