A selection of articles related to influential.
Original articles from our library related to the Influential. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Influential.
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Influential is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Influential books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE 500 MOST INFLUENTIAL MUSLIMS
- We have strived to highlight people who are influential as Muslims, that is, people categorizing, and are sure that we have missed some influential people.
- INFLUENTIAL HISPANICS
- Influential Nodes in a Diffusion Model for Social Networks
- Influential Nodes in a Diffusion Model for Social. Networks. David Kempe1⋆, Jon Kleinberg2⋆⋆, and Éva Tardos2⋆⋆⋆.
- Mining a Digital Library for Influential Authors
- ural to ask which authors are most influential in a particular topic. We present a many subdisciplines, each of which has its own influential researchers.
Suggested News Resources
- Security Magazine Names Ryder Executive as One of Industry's Most Influential
- For additional information on the Most Influential report, please visit www.securitymagazine.com .
- Carla Lewis- Long Selected For "Most Influential Minorities In Cable"
- 31, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Carla Lewis- Long of New York, NY has been honored with a recognition by CableFAX: The Magazine in its selection of "Most Influential Minorities In Cable.
- Medimix International CEO Named to Top 100 of Most Influential People in Pharma
- Miami, FL, September 04, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Medimix International announced that Henry Gazay, CEO of Medimix International and VoxMedTM, has been named as one of the 100 most influential people in the life sciences industry.
Suggested Web Resources
- Influential - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of INFLUENTIAL. : exerting or possessing influence. — in·flu·en·tial·ly \- ˈen(t)-sh(ə-)lē\ adverb.
- Influential | Define Influential at Dictionary.com
- Influential definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- influential - definition of influential by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·flu·en·tial ( n fl - n sh l). adj. Having or exercising influence.
- Influential Synonyms, Influential Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for influential at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- The 2011 TIME 100 - TIME
- Meet the most influential people in the world. They are artists and activists, reformers and researchers, heads of state and captains of industry.
type conversion computing
sir c p ramaswami iyer
rotor machine history
el morya khan incarnations