Informed Consent Surgery
A selection of articles related to informed consent surgery.
Original articles from our library related to the Informed Consent Surgery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Informed Consent Surgery.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. 34:3 And...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Informed Consent Surgery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Informed Consent Surgery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Informed Consent and Surgical Patient Education Guidelines
- Informed Consent and Surgical Patient Education Guidelines. Informed Consent. Statement on Principles.
- 1. This form is called an “Informed Consent Form”. It is your doctor's
- INFORMED CONSENT TO SURGERY. OR SPECIAL PROCEDURE. Page 1 of 5.
- Recall from informed consent counselling for cataract surgery
- Informed consent in cataract surgery has been studied previously.4 Morgan and 1 RS Lord, "Informed Consent in Australia," (1995) 65 Aust N Z J Surg 224.
- Authorization & Informed Consent
- Authorization & Informed Consent - Surgery Center. Samuel M. Lam, M.
Suggested News Resources
- “Never say die”: the surgeon's motto?
- tags: informed consent, surgery, withdrawal of life support. 'When the patient of an internist dies, his colleagues ask, “What happened?,” when the patient of a surgeon dies, his colleagues ask, “What did you do?
Suggested Web Resources
- Giving Informed Consent - American College of Surgeons
- Questions. Principle of informed consent. Surgery by Surgeons.
- Informed Consent for Surgery Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library
- May 12, 2011 Find Informed Consent for Surgery Lawyers and Attorneys in your area.
- Informed consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the House episode, see Informed Consent (House). save their life ( according to the Hippocratic oath), which might involve major surgery, e.g.