Informed Consent Surgery
A selection of articles related to informed consent surgery.
Original articles from our library related to the Informed Consent Surgery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Informed Consent Surgery.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. 34:2 And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her. 34:3 And...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And it came to pass, that after we were gotten from them, and had launched, we came with a straight course unto Coos, and the day following unto Rhodes, and from thence unto Patara: 21:2 And finding a ship sailing over unto Phenicia, we went...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Now when Festus was come into the province, after three days he ascended from Caesarea to Jerusalem. 25:2 Then the high priest and the chief of the Jews informed him against Paul, and besought him, 25:3 And desired favour against him, that he...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Informed Consent Surgery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Informed Consent Surgery books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Informed Consent and Surgical Patient Education Guidelines
- Informed Consent and Surgical Patient Education Guidelines. Informed Consent. Statement on Principles.
- 1. This form is called an “Informed Consent Form”. It is your doctor's
- INFORMED CONSENT TO SURGERY. OR SPECIAL PROCEDURE. Page 1 of 5.
- Recall from informed consent counselling for cataract surgery
- Informed consent in cataract surgery has been studied previously.4 Morgan and 1 RS Lord, "Informed Consent in Australia," (1995) 65 Aust N Z J Surg 224.
- Authorization & Informed Consent
- Authorization & Informed Consent - Surgery Center. Samuel M. Lam, M.
Suggested News Resources
- “Never say die”: the surgeon's motto?
- tags: informed consent, surgery, withdrawal of life support. 'When the patient of an internist dies, his colleagues ask, “What happened?,” when the patient of a surgeon dies, his colleagues ask, “What did you do?
Suggested Web Resources
- Giving Informed Consent - American College of Surgeons
- Questions. Principle of informed consent. Surgery by Surgeons.
- Informed Consent for Surgery Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library
- May 12, 2011 Find Informed Consent for Surgery Lawyers and Attorneys in your area.
- Informed consent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the House episode, see Informed Consent (House). save their life ( according to the Hippocratic oath), which might involve major surgery, e.g.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.