- Why Kingfisher; Talk About Air India Losses Too: Ex-Infosys CFO
- Kingfisher shouldn't be the only airlines over which questions should be raised – asserted TV Mohandas Pai, former top official of Infosys – bringing into light the massive losses incurred by Air India. “Air India has lost about Rs 30,000 crore.
- Infosys: Blockchain Tech Adoption Won't Take A Decade
- IT consulting giant Infosys believes that estimates for how long it will take blockchain technology to achieve mainstream adoption are greatly exaggerated.
- Infosys co-founders Gopalakrishnan, Shibulal sell their shares worth Rs 862 crore
- The founders have served Infosys in various capacities, since its inception in 1981 until October 2014 and made it a professionally run company with a global presence.
- Punish Tax Evaders: Infosys' Mentor N R Narayana Murthy
- MYSURU/BENGALURU: Infosys mentor N R Narayana Murthy on Saturday likened business tycoon Vijay Mallya to American businesswoman Leona Helmsley who, like Mallya, was known for her flamboyant personality. She had a reputation for tyrannical ...
- Automation reduces hiring of TCS, Infosys, Wipro, HCL and Cognizant by 24%: Report
- Even though each of these companies have their own automation platforms - Infosys has Infosys Automation Platform, Wipro has Holmes, HCL Tech operates Dry Ice, and TCS has Ignio - their focus on this line of business has seen emergence of many ...
Infosys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infosys books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
university of tulsa athletics
humidity effects on human body
gujarati script alphabet table
helen clark helen clarks achievements
david gemmell drenai series
maryam rajavi biography