- A Molinist View of Election Or How to Be a Consistent Infralapsarian
- Or How to Be a Consistent Infralapsarian. Ken Keathley email@example.com.
- Supralapsarianism, or 'O Felix Culpa' - Andrew M. Bailey
- Infralapsarianism, it's the other way around. The debate between Supra and Infra has sometimes been held up as an example of Protestant scholasticism run ...
- Shao Kai Tseng, Non-Theodicy of the Reformed - PreciousHeart.net
- Owen's Shift to Infralapsarianism: A Brief Biographical Sketch . ... Reformed Traditions: Supra- and Infralapsarianism in Calvin, Dort, and Westminster ( Jackson:.
- "Confession of Faith"? - PCA Historical Center
- the infralapsarian view, were yet so framed as to avoid offence to those who .... common to supralapsarianism and infralapsarianism, with- out condemning or ...
- chapter 10 - Western Reformed Seminary
- Infralapsarianism (or sublapsarianism). Decree to elect follows the decree to ordain the fall. Infralapsarian order of decrees: 1) Create mankind.
- Jars of Clay, One Week Later
- It is now one week since the controversy erupted over the tweets of Dan Haseltine, the lead singer of Jars of Clay, regarding same-sex “marriage.
- IMB trustee Hershael York should be called out for his hateful remarks
- Editor's note: This is not related to football, so skip it if you don't care about theology or denominational business. I'm posting it here because I am tired of keeping silent while serious issues fester within my extended family.
- Was Karl Barth a Universalist? A New Look at an Old Question
- The traditional alternative, probably the majority view among Reformed theologians, is infralapsarianism that views the double decree (some to heaven, some to hell) as subordinate to God's decree to permit the fall. The difference has to do with God's ...
- Explaining Calvinism to Calvinists (and Others)
- There's supralapsarianism and infralapsarianism and Amyrauldianism, etc., etc. But there are certain features common to all Calvinism historically.
- Calvin College and Original Sin
- In other words, we seem to be living with "Plan B," meaning something cobbled together by God when things went wrong. (Theologically this position is known as "infralapsarianism.") My argument (one repeated from my book Can a Darwinian be a Christian?
- What are infralapsarianism, sublapsarianism, and supralapsarianism?
- The focus of infralapsarianism (infralapsarian), sublapsarianism (sublapsarian), and supralapsarianism (supralapsarian) is sequence—the order in which God ...
- What do the terms “supralapsarianism,” and “infralapsarianism
- What do the terms “supralapsarianism,” and “infralapsarianism” mean, and does the ... The basic schema of infralapsarianism and supralapsarianism may be ...
- Logical order of God's decrees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The infralapsarianism view seems to be expressed in the Synod of Dort in 1618. In the Canons of Dort, First Point of Doctrine, Article 7, it states: Before the ...
- Infralapsarian - definition of infralapsarian by The Free Dictionary
- (Theology) Christian theol chiefly Calvinist a person who believes that foreknowledge of the Fall preceded God's decree of who was predestined to salvation ...
- Supralapsarianism and Infralapsarianism by Herman Bavinck
- C. The supralapsarian and infralapsarian interpretation of the decree: (1) Points of agreement. Both agree: (a) That God is not the Author of sin (supra as well as ...
Infralapsarianism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Infralapsarianism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.