A selection of articles related to inhalation therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Inhalation Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inhalation Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Inhalation Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inhalation Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Children should no longer use steam inhalation therapy, BJGP study proposes
- Data from the regional burns centre in Wales between January 2010 and February 2015 was analysed to identify patients attending for steam inhalation therapy scalds. Sixteen children with an average age of 7.4 years (range 1-15 years) were found to have ...
- COPD Inhalation Therapy, Stiolto Respimat, Seen as Superior Treatment in Phase
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., recently released data showing that Stiolto Respimat (inhalation spray) improved lung function over a range of measures in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), when compared to a ...
- Near-IR photoactivation using mesoporous silica–coated NaYF 4 :Yb,Er/Tm
- Photoactivation is a process in which light is used to 'activate' photolabile therapeutics. As a therapeutic strategy, its advantages are that it is noninvasive and that a high degree of spatial and temporal control is possible.
- Improving Mesothelioma Survival by Targeting New Genetic Mutations
- The inhalation or ingestion of asbestos fibers causes mesothelioma, a rare and aggressive cancer. It is diagnosed in an estimated 3,000 Americans annually. The typical prognosis is 6-18 months.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Inhalation Therapy Topics
Related searchesmuskrat adaptations
dairy product history
arnold fruchtenbaum bibliography
single-handed sailing hazards