- HoC Recap: We Might Negotiate With Terrorists
- This is a recurring thing in HoC that I find very distracting: No one really treats Frank like he's the president. Everyone is so flippant and cavalier around him.
- In Hoc Anno Domini
- When Saul of Tarsus set out on his journey to Damascus the whole of the known world lay in bondage. There was one state, and it was Rome. There was one master for it all, and he was Tiberius Caesar.
- House Of Cards Doesn't Know Where The Brooklyn Bridge Goes
- In the latest season of House of Cards (which hit Netflix on March 4th), there's a scene showing Governor Will Conway on a pier in New York City delivering a speech.
- This Is The Most Troubling Scene In House Of Cards Season 4 (& No One Is
- He's hungry after all that arguing, and he'd like to tell us (breaking the fourth wall, in HoC tradition) about his childhood friend Walter Ryson, who hung out in a tree on the Underwoods' property until Frank took an axe to it.
- In Hoc Signo Vinces
- In the dream, Christ spoke to Constantine in his native language, saying, In Hoc Signo Vinces! or "By this sign, you will conquer!" Christ then showed him a Christian symbol: the Chi-Rho, or ☧.
Inhoc is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inhoc books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheste runanga o ngai tahu
ferdinand vandeveer hayden
walter a shewhart quotes
big four auditors the big gets bigger