A selection of articles related to inland sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Inland Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inland Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Inland Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inland Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cruising Canada's Inland Sea
- His proposal was simple enough: Join him aboard his new Alpha 42 catamaran, Cape Bretoner I, for a weeklong spin around Canada's inland sea. He promised warm water, sunny days, an abundance of eagles, little or no fog and nearly 800 miles of mostly ...
- Alarm over the death of a doctor ripples across the Seto Inland Sea
- There is only one medical clinic for the population of 550 people on Shiraishi, our island in the Seto inland Sea. Our very kind doctor, who was known to dispense medicine without requiring a medical exam, was 78. A darling diminutive man with a robust ...
- Donald Richie's eye for Japanese culture remains sharper than most in The
- Donald Richie, a young sailor in the U.S. Armed Forces occupying Japan, was invited one day in the late 1940s to visit a Tokyo film set.
- Shikoku, one of Japan's smallest and most serene islands: An insider's secret
- But I do remember that when the sake is a good as it is on this relatively unvisited island in the Japanese “Inland Sea”, you don't complain.
Suggested Web Resources
- Inland sea (geology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An inland sea is a shallow sea that covers central areas of continents during periods of high sea level that result in marine transgressions. In modern times ...
- Inland Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Inland Sea may refer to: Inland sea (geology), a sea that covers a central area of a landmass; specific inland seas named "Inland Sea": Seto Inland Sea, the ...
- Seto Inland Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Seto Inland Sea (瀬戸内海, Seto Naikai), often shortened to Inland Sea, is the body of water separating Honshū, Shikoku, and Kyūshū, three of the four main ...
- Inland Sea: Windsurfing, Kiteboarding, Paddle Board Lessons, Gear ...
- Offer gear for windsurfing, kiteboarding, and stand up paddling.
- Inland Seas Education Association: Home
- Inland Seas Education Association, a non-profit organization, provides a floating classroom, the Schoolship Inland Seas, where people of all ages can gain ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Inland Sea Topics
Related searcheselias ahmole
table mountain geology
spirit of the west
lender of last resort criticisms
european colonies in india french