A selection of articles related to inner god.
Original articles from our library related to the Inner God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inner God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Inner God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inner God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In the Waiting Room of Estranged Spouses
- One night the first link told me to pray to God, the second told me to prepare for “a new life with many beautiful women,” and the third led me to a body-hair-removal site. I decided to go for counseling.
- One night on the streets: a portrait of homelessness in Britain
- I know I don't pay for the air that I breathe through my nose so I thank God for that. I always think: today will be hard but ... Homelessness isn't just confined to inner cities and down-at-heel parts of the country.
- A Violinist Who Sees God in Inner Peace
- As an artist and a musician, I feel that it has made me find peace in unimaginable situations. As I recite the notes, it gives me the inner peace and serenity and that to me is god and spirituality. Do you believe in miracles?
- Do You Believe in Miracles?
- In fact, belief in miracles is on the rise, according to best-selling author Marianne Williamson, known for her teachings on the Foundation for Inner Peace's popular spiritual tome A Course in Miracles.
- 'The Young Messiah' movie opens, based on Anne Rice novel unveiled in Alabama
- 'The Young Messiah,' based on the Anne Rice novel 'Christ the Lord,' opens in theaters nationwide today. The movie's release is timed with the Christian season of Lent, a period of repentance leading up to Easter on March 27.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Inner God Topics
Related searcheslaguna province history
stockholm syndrome origin of the name
ashtanga vinyasa yoga drishtis
hand driven well
encryption types of cipher