A selection of articles related to innocence.
Original articles from our library related to the Innocence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Innocence.
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A beryl. Clear light blue, blue-green. Tranquilizing, uplifting, openness, innocence, light-heartedness, creativity, communication, self-awareness, confidence, purpose. Throat (& spleen) chakras. Heart, immune system, thymus, lymphnodes, especially: mouth,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Receptive. Elements: Water & Akasha. White: Symbol of pure heart and mind; innocence, faith. Of the sea, it has watery and lunar elements, thus balancing emotions, especially for water signs. Absorbs thoughts, emotions. For solar plexus chakra (digestion,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- (derived from Astraios: Starry) Daughter of Themis, and Goddess of holy innocence and purity. She is often imaged bearing a scale, in which to weigh the merits of contending issues....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
Innocence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Innocence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Innocence Lost
- Innocence Lost. Simulation Scenarios: Prospects and Consequences. Barry Dainton (2002, October), The University of Liverpool.
Suggested News Resources
- Congo militiaman claims innocence before world crimes court
- THE HAGUE — Former Congolese militia leader Thomas Lubanga proclaimed his innocence Friday before the world crimes court's first trial where he faces war crimes charges for recruiting child soldiers.
- Lee Dixon: Ferguson knows you must mix innocence and arrogance – why doesn't
- AP It is nothing new, but somehow the ability of Sir Alex Ferguson to redesign his team still comes as a surprise. You look at the Manchester United side that brushed aside Tottenham on Monday and it's as if it had evolved overnight.
- Petition focuses on dentist's testimony
- The Mississippi Innocence Project has taken up the case of a Collins woman jailed on drug and assault charges. The nonprofit group argues FBI analysts' probe of a videotape disputes the testimony of a Hattiesburg dentist.
- New Jersey Ruling on Witnesses May Prod New York to Change
- But New York City, “does not have blind administrators and none of these requirements that the New Jersey Supreme Court ordered are mandated anywhere in New York State,” said Peter Neufeld, the co-director of the Innocence Project.
- Age of innocence: Police have a hand in abuse, say Karachi's street child sex
- By AFP Sex worker Nadeem, who pimps 10 teenage sex workers aged 14 to 18, lights a cigarette in Saddar on July 25. According to charities which work to protect street children, up to 90 per cent are sexually abused on the first night out.
Suggested Web Resources
- Innocence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Innocence is a term used to indicate a general lack of guilt, with respect to any kind of crime, sin, or wrongdoing.
- Innocence | Define Innocence at Dictionary.com
- the quality or state of being innocent; freedom from sin or moral wrong. 2.
- Innocence (2004) - IMDb
- Directed by Lucile Hadzihalilovic. With Zoé Auclair, Lea Bridarolli, Bérangère Haubruge, Marion Cotillard.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.