A selection of articles related to inorganic beings.
Original articles from our library related to the Inorganic Beings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inorganic Beings.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Primal Beings
- Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus. These beings...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- White Light Shields
- [On White Light & Purity As Defensive Measures] This article grew from an informal reply to a simple question posed to me some time ago. The question was: "Please explain why you say that purity of spirit and calling down the white light are not...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Inorganic Beings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inorganic Beings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Water is the Essence of Life
- Almost 70% of its surface water and a growing percentage of its underground reserves are “contaminated by biological, toxic, organic and inorganic pollutants. ...
- The Fundamentalist Mind
- Samantha Field has written an excellent post about the fundamentalist way of thinking. Far from being irrational, Field suggests, the fundamentalist might be called hyper-rational.
- The latest Boston Dynamics video has inspired tons of 'Robot Lives Matter
- Of course, the point of the videos is to demo robots' capabilities – so the cruelty to inorganic beings wasn't without purpose.
- On Darwin's Day, Let's Ask: Are Our Bodies the Product of 'Unintelligent Design'?
- At the same age, many human beings look pretty good by comparison, since we generally keep running without replacement parts long after our warranty has expired. Any human designer knows that good design often means finding a way to meet multiple ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Inorganic Beings Topics
Related searchesfries rearrangement scope
adam smith biography
list of years in science 1600s
netaji subhash chandra bose
synthetic oil semi-synthetic oil