A selection of articles related to insecticide brands.
Original articles from our library related to the Insecticide Brands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Insecticide Brands.
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Insecticide Brands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Insecticide Brands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Business Briefs for March 13, 2016
- Merchandise includes discounted brand-name apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children. Store hours are 10 a.m.
- Substandard products reign as counterfeiters outsmart regulators
- In Kano, Paulinus Dante, the manufacturer of a popular insecticide brand, has had a running battle with importers of mosquito coil – a product whose importation has been prohibited by the Federal Government.
- How Fisk Johnson Works to Keep the Shine on Family Business
- S. C. Johnson, founded 130 years ago, is theprivately held maker of Windex cleaner, Pledge polish, Ziploc bags and Raid insecticide, and garners an estimated $10 billion in annual sales.
- Feds: Zika challenges in Puerto Rico highlight funding needs
- Mosquito sampling is under way in 19 areas of Puerto Rico, and studies to gauge insecticide effectiveness will take another week or two to complete, Frieden said. So far it appears that ...
- Mosquito repellent sales soaring on Zika virus worries
- S.C. Johnson, maker of OFF!