A selection of articles related to insects.
Original articles from our library related to the Insects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Insects.
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Tarentula hispanica
- A bite of this spider affects the nervous system. There is a great nervous tension with the inability to stay quiet in any position. The enormous amount of energy must find its way out by a constant movement. Dancing on music turns out to be healing. The...
Remedies >> Remedies T
- Angelica: The Herb of Angels
- Angelica, from seed your beauty weaves, Strong stems and healing leaves. I ask your blessings to bestow, As I nurse and watch you grow. From morning's dew through afternoon, To ray of stars and midnight's moon. Michael comes upon this day, To watch you grow...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Insects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Insects books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Beneficial Insects
- don't kill the good guys! More than 95% of insects aren't pests. some pollinate our flowers and vegetables, while many others feed on pests in our gardens.
- ENT-58: Invisible Itches: Insect and Non-Insect Causes
- Article about biting arthropods and other causes of irritations of unknown origin.
- Onion insect pests
- Onion ipmPIPE. Diagnostic Pocket Series. Onion insect pests.
- Collecting and Preserving
- INSECTS AND MITES: TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS. EDITED BY M. E.
Suggested News Resources
- Local doctor gives tips for dealing with stinging insects
- Medical literature reports that 40 people die each year in the US from venomous insect stings. “That's not many compared to the millions who get stung, but it's not good if you are one of the 40,” Davis said.
- Agriculture column: Incidents of insect-transmitted diseases increasing
- It's that time of the year when we need to remind livestock producers to pay particular attention to a number of insect-transmitted diseases with the upcoming fall season.
- Down the Road a Piece
- Insects -- I forget which kind, perhaps 17-year locusts -- devastated the woods, ate all the leaves off all the trees. It seemed like all the leaves and all the trees. We all felt terrible for those poor trees.
- Sally Scalera: Beneficial insects will rid yard of pests
- An easy way to achieve this is to grow plants that attract beneficial insects. Beneficial insects can be divided into two groups. Predatory insects eat the harmful bugs, while parasitic insects lay their eggs in or on the bad bugs.
- Monsanto Corn Under Attack by Superbug
- The finding adds fuel to the race among crop biotechnology rivals to locate the next generation of genes that can protect plants from insects.
Suggested Web Resources
- Insects and Bugs on the Web: Insects.org
- The fascinating stories of insects and the roles they play in our lives.
- Entophiles – Insect Pictures & Bio | Insects.org
- Select one of the insect groupings below known as “Orders”.
- Insect Printouts - AllAboutNature.com
- Insect Printouts. Print out animal pages/information sheets to color.
- Let's Talk About Insects
- Welcome to Let's Talk About Insects - Choose Your Language, CD Version · English · Spanish Coming Soon! Get Macromedia Flash Player.
Related searcheshinduism in sri lanka
alliance for peace and democracy
hot air balloon