A selection of articles related to insects.
Original articles from our library related to the Insects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Insects.
- Group Mind Basics (GM1)
- Anyone who has ever spoken in front of a group of people, knows that there is a peculiar sensation associated with the experience. A tightness of the throat often appears, or the speaker “gets butterflies in their stomach”. Just as in the case of person to...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Calcium carbonicum (Oyster Shell)
- This remedy is made of the shell of the oyster. Let's have a look at an oyster: Inside a thick hard calcium-made shell lies a soft and quite formless animal. When the oyster feels at ease it opens its shell and passively lets through the sea water and...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
Insects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Insects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Will mild winter mean more insects next summer?
- (KFVS) -. With record breaking warm temperatures in much of the U.S.
- Study finds more social insects have weaker immune response, highlights role
- Research from North Carolina State University finds that among eusocial insects – like ants, bees and termites – the more individuals there are in a typical species colony, the weaker the species' immune response.
- Not warm enough for spring-time insects
- American Pest Solutions Bob Russell told 22News spring-time insect activity won't start until overnight temperatures stay above 45 degrees. Daylight temperatures don't matter so much.
- Plants that feed on insects
- At a small corner of the Biodiversity Park on the RCD Hospital premises, a tiny bunch of these insectivorous plants are waiting to entrap insects that fly past them.
- Two Billion People Eat Insects and You Can Too
- Edible insects have long been a part of the human diet and are commonly consumed as a food source in many regions of the world, according to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). It is estimated that two billion people currently ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesorihime inoue orihimes powers
guillaume de machaut sacred music
native american dance
oopsi did it again