A selection of articles related to instruments.
Original articles from our library related to the Instruments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Instruments.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Instruments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Instruments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- LAUSD to spend $355729 on instruments for elementary music programs
- Josue Campos, 12, and Jesus Casillas, 13, Woodland Hills Academy, play their tenor saxophones during a performance March 5, 2016, at the Northwest Fest. The LAUSD announced that it is spending $355,729 on instruments for elementary school students.
- The Mortal Instruments Creator Cassandra Clare Opens Up About Her New Book
- The book follows Emma Carstairs and her parabatai, Julian Blackthorn, as they try to catch a serial killer and diffuse a war between the Shadowhunters and the Downworlders — faeries who betrayed them in The Mortal Instruments. In Lady Midnight, we'll ...
- Ran out of instruments, say orthopedic doctors who halted elective surgeries
- A letter from orthopedic surgeons to Eastern Health explaining why they halted elective surgeries for a week says doctors ran out of instruments last Friday, and feared they would not be able to perform a life or death operation if one had been needed.
- Young orchestra in need of instruments as it gears up for spring benefit concert
- As the Caesura Youth Orchestra gears up to perform in what will be its biggest performance yet — a springtime benefit concert at Glendale Community College — the group's founder says the nearly 40 students in the program could benefit from donated ...
- 'Guitar Hero' to Get New Instruments After Using His Against Terrorist in Jaffa
- Yishay Montgomery broke his guitar by using it to subdue a terrorist who went on a stabbing rampage on Tuesday. Photo: Screenshot from Israel Hayom. JNS.
Related searchescastlevania characters the villains
wisconsin v yoder background