A selection of articles related to integrative massage.
Original articles from our library related to the Integrative Massage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Integrative Massage.
- Reiki, Questions & Answers
- Q. Where does Reiki energy come from? A. Reiki energy is a subtle energy. It is different than electricity or chemical energy or other kinds of physical energy. Reiki energy comes from the Higher Power, which exists on a higher dimension than the physical...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Spring Cleaning for Your Body
- Spring is that time of year when most of us feel the need to throw open the windows, beat the rugs, roll up our sleeves and start scrubbing our living space. Fertility rites. Out with the stale old stuff, in with the fresh new things, bringing with it the...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Integrative Massage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Integrative Massage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Alternative health therapies: New River Falls business can clean things up
- Brightstar Harmon-Inyang opened her Brightstar Integrative Wellness Center, 306 N. Main St. where she does colon hydrotherapy and other alternative therapies.
- 7 Things Holistic Doctors Tell Their Friends About Integrative Medicine
- I always tell them to try massage for neck pain, back pain—a whole host of things. We're doing our fourth National Institutes of Health–funded study on massage for arthritis of the knee.
- Cancer-Related Fatigue and How Integrative Therapies Can Help
- Get a massage. Massage therapy may be a useful way to relax, sleep better and improve fatigue. 6.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Integrative Massage Topics
Related searchessephardi hebrew
ronald slim williams
montgomery county ohio major highways
night book moshe the beadle