Integrative Yoga Therapy
A selection of articles related to integrative yoga therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Integrative Yoga Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Integrative Yoga Therapy.
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Integrative Yoga Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Integrative Yoga Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Comfort, Convenience: Cancer center covers all the bases
- The center is working with members of the community to provide services like tai chi and yoga classes, shiatsu massages, acupuncture, nutrition support and art therapy. “There's a lot of integrative therapies that can be done to help people get through ...
- Cancer-Related Fatigue and How Integrative Therapies Can Help
- Ongoing research for cancer-related fatigue includes the effects of ginseng, cognitive behavioral therapy combined with exercise, meditation and many others. The comprehensive list of ongoing clinical trials can be found here.
- Doctors Chime in on Woman's Holistic Approach to Cancer
- Services — many of which are covered by health insurance — include acupuncture, stress management and mindfulness programs and yoga therapy. Dietz advises patients to look there ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Integrative Yoga Therapy Topics
Related searchesanimals symbols
francisco franco early life
nagasaki university of foreign studies
sahabzada yakub khan
bilingualism in canada history