A selection of articles related to intellectual dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Intellectual Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intellectual Dictionary.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
Intellectual Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellectual Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Free Speech and Fanatics: A Final Rejoinder to Sam Harris
- A "boring" four-hour conversation is a contradiction in terms, as oxymoronic as "intellectual censor." But, suppose a debate on such contentious issues as Islam and terrorism and American foreign policy was maddeningly ...
- Lose Your Language, Lose Your Tribe
- It is a truism but each time an Elder speaker passes we lose a dictionary of words and language resources as well as an encyclopedia of cultural knowledge.
- The R word: R for Remarkable
- In the dictionary, the word “retarded” is defined as a description of slowness or the limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development and academic progress. More commonly it's used as a synonym for stupid.
- Pokin Around: Grandma asks why she can't send Bible to granddaughter in Greene
- Her husband David, 79, is a retired MSU history professor, as well.
Intellectual Dictionary Topics
Related searchesroy l kellock
widow spider species
apple computer financial history
standard deviation examples
bituminous coal coking coal