Intellectual Outside The West
A selection of articles related to intellectual outside the west.
Original articles from our library related to the Intellectual Outside The West. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intellectual Outside The West.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Intellectual Outside The West is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellectual Outside The West books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- “2 Girls, 1 Cup” and Kim Kardashian's Instagram: Sacha Baron Cohen's Latest
- After the Oscars, the Cambridge-educated entertainer and wife Isla Fisher privately screened the R-rated Grimsby for Courteney Cox and her 11-year-old daughter, Coco, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, Kanye West, and Kris Jenner. ...
- 'Americanitis': The Disease of Living Too Fast
- “Their intellectual superiority could be both a strength and a weakness,” says Anne Stiles, an associate professor of English at Saint Louis University. “Such a complex system was prone to ...
- How the Fonz takes care of a plant smuggled out of Nazi Germany
- And through the decades, from that boyhood apartment on West 78th Street in New York to his current home in Hollywood, Winkler has kept his precious spider plant. Today, it hangs outside the kitchen door in a thicket of bamboo.
- Northern Utah atheists see spectrum of ostracism, acceptance
- Caucasians accounted for 78 percent of atheists in the study. About 43 percent of atheists have a college degree, compared with 27 percent of the general public.
Intellectual Outside The West Topics
Related searchescriticism of family guy
complete list of mohanlal films
meaning of dreams about excrement
list of volcanoes georgia
anemometer tube anemometers
petersen graph petersen graph family