A selection of articles related to intellectual rights.
Original articles from our library related to the Intellectual Rights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intellectual Rights.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
Intellectual Rights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellectual Rights books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ONTARIO LIBRARY ASSOCIATION STATEMENT ON THE
- STATEMENT ON THE INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.
- Chapter 10 -- Intellectual Property Rights
- Chapter 10 -- Intellectual Property Rights. Statement of Basic Philosophy and Objectives.
- Study on Intellectual Property Rights, the Internet and Copyright
- Tom Pengelly of the Commission on Intellectual Property Rights has given various research suggestions and helped in a variety of ways as a colleague.
- Indigenous Intellectual Rights
- local people's intellectual rights, stemming from the 1992 Convention for Biological intellectual rights claims, for instance, insist on land rights as well?
Suggested News Resources
- Navy seeks to secure intellectual rights
- KUALA LUMPUR: The Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) is making efforts to get intellectual property rights for several of its innovations, said RMN chief Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Jaafar.
- Malaysia Implements Generic Drugs Policy At Government Hospitals
- Minister Datuk Seri Liow Tiong Lai said intellectual rights for ten original medicines will expire soon and the ministry wish to replace them with generic drugs from local manufacturers.
- Connecting the Names
- The `Ohana is also negotiating to maintain “intellectual rights” of the research documents, according to Kaho`ohalahala. Next year, the `Ohana will “put out a call” for the memorial's design, he added.
- Apple bans Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Europe
- Apple applied for a preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Tab 10.1, granted by an EU court in Dusseldorf, for violation of intellectual rights. The judge agreed that the 10.
- Pfizer Bests Teva In Viagra Patent Challenge
- "Protecting the intellectual rights of our innovative core is critical, and Friday's court decision acknowledges Teva's clear violation of our patent right.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intellectual rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Intellectual rights (from the French "droits intellectuels") is a term sometimes used to refer to the legal protection afforded to owners of intellectual capital.
- Intellectual Property Rights Overview
- The W3C's take on intellectual property rights in the Information Age.
- what are intellectual property rights? - World Trade Organization
- Intellectual property rights are the rights given to persons over the creations of their minds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Intellectual Rights Topics
Related searchesmodern standard arabic
medical college calcutta history
didgeridoo construction and play
dream symbols and color
james hetfield equipment