A selection of articles related to intellectual rights.
Original articles from our library related to the Intellectual Rights. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intellectual Rights.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Intellectual Rights is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellectual Rights books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Artists frustrated by Germany's efforts to boost their intellectual property
- On Wednesday (16.03.
- Federal Circuit: Canada Not Best Forum for Enforcing US Intellectual Property
- Halo (a Hong Kong based company) sued Comptoir (a Canadian company) in N.D. Illinois Federal Court for infringing its intellectual property rights associated with its furniture designs.
- 13 Key Intellectual Property Issues In Mergers And Acquisitions
- Mergers and acquisitions, particularly those involving privately held companies in the technology sector, often involve a number of significant intellectual property (IP) issues.
- Prosecutor Refuses To Return Intellectual Property Unless Defendants Waive
- 893) to deny returning IRP Solutions' intellectual property. "Because the seized items might be necessary to defend any habeas proceedings or otherwise needed in any additional, subsequent proceedings, the United States must retain possession of them ...
- Intellectual Property Client Alert, March, 2016
- On February 12, 2016, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit ("Federal Circuit") ruled in a 10-2 decision that foreign sale of a U.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Intellectual Rights Topics
Related searchesbritish monarchy commonwealth role
royal dutch shell ownership
polar bear subspecies
boston slang slang terms
dream dictionary danger