A selection of articles related to intellectual.
Original articles from our library related to the Intellectual. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Intellectual.
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The True Nature of Intelligence
- The first step taken by the true intellectual toward personal enlightenment, is to understand that there exists something worthwhile to learn. For them the learning process begins in the study of the opinions of others, an activity they ultimately reject...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- Who Can Learn Reiki?
- Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- This month's rune, Kenaz, is the sixth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. Thus, we are now one-quarter of the way through our journey into the runes! The phonetic value of Kenaz is the hard "k" sound. One basic meaning of "Kenaz"...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Intellectual is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellectual books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AGAINST INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- *General Counsel and Vice President for Intellectual Property with A pplied utation.3.
- What is Intellectual Property
- Table of Contents. Page. What is Intellectual Property?
- Joint Strategic Plan on Intellectual Property - The White House
- Agencies' 2010 Major Intellectual Property Enforcement Activities to Date.
Suggested News Resources
- Star Scientific, Burberry, In-N-Out: Intellectual Property
- By Victoria Slind-Flor - Mon Aug 29 11:01:01 GMT 2011 Star Scientific Inc., a maker of smokeless tobacco products, tumbled the most in two years after losing a bid for a new trial in its patent-infringement case against Reynolds American Inc.
- Jerry Leigh of California Announces Settlement of Litigation Regarding
- Jerry Leigh will continue to offer its innovative HoodieBuddie(TM) and HB3 Technology(TM) products and to license related intellectual property.
- AG creates site to track counterfeit products
- The state attorney general's office has launched the Mississippi Intellectual Property Crimes Center, a website where people can report sales of counterfeit merchandise. The site, mipcc.ago.s
- China's telecom patent boom heralds innovation era
- ZTE was the second highest filer of international patent applications in the world last year according to the World Intellectual Property Organization, making 1863 different filings.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intellectual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An intellectual is a person who uses intelligence (thought and reason) and critical or analytical reasoning in either a professional or a personal capacity.
- Intellectual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- 1in·tel·lec·tu·al. adj \ˌin-tə-ˈlek-chə-wəl, -chəl, -shwəl, -chü(-ə)l\. Definition of INTELLECTUAL.
- Intellectual | Define Intellectual at Dictionary.com
- Intellectual definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- intellectual - definition of intellectual by the Free Online Dictionary
- in·tel·lec·tu·al ( n tl- k ch - l). adj. 1.
- Intellectual Ventures Home
- Focused on creating "Invention Capital" network of sources and users of inventions and funding.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskeokuk iowa demographics
influence on popular culture
function object functors in python
dream symbol being burned by fire
didymous judas thomas