- Xbox One vs. PS4: How to choose the best game console for you
- Capturing footage, screenshots and sharing these items is more seamless on the PS4. I also like the PS4's interface over the Xbox One's, even though Microsoft has recently revamped its console's dashboard for the better.
- 7 Forgotten Commodore 64 Gaming Classics
- These particular games are some of the lesser-known among the wider gaming world, but they are still worth playing today. I'd like to thank Lemon64 and GameBase 64 for providing the screenshots used in this slideshow. When you're done reading, check ...
- 'OpenEmu' for OS X Now Supports Nintendo 64, PlayStation 1 and More
- OpenEmu, an open source retro and arcade game emulator for OS X, has been updated to version 2.0.1 with support for 16 additional gaming systems, including Nintendo 64, Sony PlayStation 1 and PSP, ColecoVision, Intellivision and others listed below.
- PlayStation, Nintendo 64, Sega CD, and 13 other consoles come to OpenEmu 2.0
- OpenEmu 2.0 redesigns the user interface, adds real-time rewinding for gameplay, can organize screenshots and save-states, adds more than 80 homebrew games, and makes other improvements. But the biggest reason to update is that the front end now ...
- The best Mac video game emulator is now even better with N64, PS1 and PSP support
- Alongside the added console support, the OpenEmu team has also updated the app with an attractive new UI, real-time gameplay rewinding, organization tools for Save States and Screenshots, automap support for the SteelSeries Nimbus and Stratus XL ...
Intellivision Screenshots is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Intellivision Screenshots books and related discussion.